NAHCO Aviance Recruitment Portal. Nigerian Aviation Handling Company (NAHCO Aviance) has announced an ongoing recruitment procedure due to the urgent need for both Graduate Trainees and Experienced applicants for open positions. Below is a discussion of the steps to successfully apply for this position.
So, if you are a graduate trainee or a professional with experience in the aviation industry, the Nigerian Aviation Handling Company not only offers employment opportunities but also career opportunities. You can work in aviation and airports in a country where the aviation industry is becoming more and more vital to the economy by pursuing a career.
Vital Information About Nigerian Aviation Handling Company
The Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc (nahco aviance), with a presence in all of the major Nigerian airports, is a significant player in the country’s ground handling service market.
The Nigerian Aviation Handling Corporation Limited was established in December 1979 by the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN), Air France, British Airways, Sabena, and Lufthansa. It later changed its name to NAHCO Plc through privatization and became a publicly traded company.
NAHCO Aviance Mission
by constantly innovating and redefining the markets we serve, to dominate the service sector.
providing value to all stakeholders by delivering consistently excellent services while utilizing qualified teams, cutting-edge technology, and best practices.
NAHCO Aviance 2023 Official Recruitment Portal
The organization’s website, www.nahcoaviance.com/career/, is the only portal available for interested applicants to submit their applications. In the ongoing NAHCO Aviance Recruitment, all qualified candidates for the Graduate Trainee and the Experienced positions.
For anyone interested in working for the aviation company, this is a fantastic opportunity as it contains comprehensive information about the open positions, the qualifications needed, the educational requirements, and how to apply for the recruitment process.
Do you think you have all it takes to grab this opportunity? Are you a seasoned applicant or a trainee fresh out of graduate school? Consequently, this article has been written to help you through the NAHCO Aviance application process.
- DSS Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- FCSC Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NPC Adhoc Staff Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
NAHCO Aviance 2023 Open Positions
INTERNAL / EXTERNAL VACANCY-HUMAN RESOURCE GENERALIST
Applications from qualified candidates are invited to apply as of this date.
engaged in our Human Resources Department.
- Ensures proper documentation, filing, and retrieval of staff records.
- manages employee information in the ERP database.
- focuses on disciplinary issues, welfare, pensions, and payroll.
- All line managers, supervisors, and employees are given HR support.
- manages the entire process of hiring new employees and acquiring talent.
- helps to create and put into effect human resource policies.
- performs onboarding of new hires and aids in planning training and development
Qualification and Experience
- 1st Degree or equivalent.
- The requirement for relevant professional certifications, such as CIPM, CIPD, and SHRM
- 1-2 years’ worth of experience in HR or administration in a prestigious organization.
- Good knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- ability to create and manage relationships with others in any situation
- level of the company.
- An advantage is without a doubt consulting skills in HR.
- The ability to use HR metrics and analytics is preferred.
- Must be familiar with HR ERP.
INTERNAL VACANCY- PROCUREMENT OFFICER
Applications are requested from candidates who meet the requirements for
Procurement Officer’s position in our Procurement Department.
- aids in keeping track of and updating purchase orders as well as cost monitoring
- and delivery dates to compare them with the agreements.
- helps to maintain a thorough procurement plan to ensure an efficient
- and efficient procurement policy.
- Contributes to verifying the accuracy and compliance of procurement transactions
- Laws and regulations that apply as well as company policies.
- Ensures that the user departments, maintenance, facilities, and other departments are involved
- and that best practices in the industry are the foundation for procurement policies and practices.
- consults with key company personnel to determine the company’s product and service
- orders products that adhere to the requirements and specifications.
Qualification and Experience
- a first-degree or equivalent qualification in purchasing and supply, business management,
- Accounting, Actuarial Science, Finance, Economics, or related field.
- A minimum of two years of relevant experience in a comparable position is preferred.
- Having a thorough understanding of contracting, billing, and procurement best practices
- strong interpersonal, communication, and leadership abilities.
- Good negotiation skills
- Problem solver with a strong analytical mindset.
Application Method For 2023 NAHCO Aviance Recruitment
All inquisitive candidates that fit the above criteria are advised to send their applications with precise Curriculum Vitae (CV) to email@example.com using the position applied as the subject and complete the online recruitment form at https://forms.office.com/r/mkHGHAReJj