Searching for an NACC recruitment or internship 2023/2024 application form? If so, this post contains information on job openings with the National Aids Control Council, including requirements, a career portal, a deadline for applications, and instructions on how to submit one.
- NACC Job Vacancies 2023
- General Requirements for NACC Recruitment 2023
- Job Vacancies Career Portal
- How to Apply for NACC Recruitment 2023
- Is NACC Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
We are delighted you are reading this post right now if you have been hoping to work for the National Aids Control Council (NACC) and have been waiting for the hiring process to begin.
We have outlined the application process step-by-step for the upcoming NACC recruitment drive.
Therefore, you must read this article through to the end so that you will be among the first few people to apply when NACC recruitment officially opens.
NACC Job Vacancies 2023
The potential job openings at the Kenya National Aids Control Council (NACC) that you can apply for are listed below based on our research.
- Programme Officer, Policy and Strategy
- Head of Communication
- Programme Officer (County Support)
- Legal Officer
- Senior Procurement Officer
- Personal Assistant to the CEO
- Program Officer, Research
- Deputy Director, Policy, Monitoring & Research
- Program Officer, PLHIV Engagement
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Regional Data Officer
- Internal Auditor II
We have listed the general requirements below, but the recruitment portal has the complete requirements for this position.
General Requirements for NACC Recruitment 2023
- The candidate must be a citizen of Kenya.
- He or she needs to have a valid form of identification, such as a passport or national ID.
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study is required of candidates.
- The applicant must have received a minimum mean score of D+ (D Plus) and above in either the English or Kiswahili language on the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) exam or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya.
- Potential applicants must have no criminal history.
- The applicant must have four (4) years of experience in the field.
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- The candidate must be a registered member of the applicable professional body.
- The candidate must possess strong computer abilities.
- The applicant must provide evidence of their accomplishments at work.
- The applicant should be able to think strategically and creatively, communicate effectively, have strong interpersonal skills, be able to mobilize resources, and negotiate
- To comply with Chapter Size (6), the applicant must have the following documentation:
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- First schedule (s. 13) and self-declaration form, duly filled out and stamped by the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission.
Other Trending Recruitments:
- NCK Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
- KNBS Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Portal
- ORPP Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal
- KNQA Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Portal
- SRC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2023 PDF – Check Here
- AEDC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- NCBA Bank Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
- Kenya Power Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 is Out – Check Here
Job Vacancies Career Portal
To explore the National Aids Control Council (NACC) job vacancies, visit the career portal, then follow the steps below to apply.
How to Apply for NACC Recruitment 2023
Follow the instructions below to successfully submit your application for NACC jobs in 2023.
- Go to NACC’s official website
- Under work with us on the menu bar, click careers > vacancies
- Choose the position you want to apply for by scrolling down.
- Carefully fill out the online application form
- Scan and upload requirements document according to stipulated size
- Examine the data you have entered.
- Proceed to submit if your data is accurate
If you can, try to avoid making any potential mistakes, such as entering the wrong date of birth or name, as these could conflict with the information on your national ID, which NACC will use as verification when reviewing applications.
An alternative to the above method is to:
- Write an application letter
- Prepare a detailed and up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV)
- Include your email address, experience, and mobile telephone number in your CV
- Scan your academic and professional credentials
- Then send the documents to:
National AIDS Control Council
Landmark Plaza 9th Floor
P.O. Box 61307, 00200
Is NACC Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Kindly note that NACC recruitment for 2023/2024 has not yet commenced. However, as soon as official recruitment opens, we will let you know.
The National Aids Control Council states that interested parties from the following counties may apply for the position.
West Pokot Nyandarua
Uasin Gishu Murang’a
Kericho Tana River
Kakamega Taita Mak Taveta
If you have any questions regarding the NACC recruitment 2023/2024, kindly let us know in the comment section below.