This page contains a thorough explanation of all the steps needed to submit an application for Moi University recruitment in 2023. Therefore, if you have been looking online for job openings at Moi University, you have found them.
- Overview of Moi University
- Is the Moi University Recruitment Form 2023 out?
- Moi University Job Vacancies 2023
- Candidates Eligible to Apply
- Trending university jobs in Kenya You can also apply for:
- General Requirements for Moi University Recruitment 2023
- How to Apply for Moi University Recruitment 2023
- Moi University Recruitment Deadline
To help you succeed in this process, we have included information on the job requirements, how to apply, openings, closing dates, and other pertinent details.
Overview of Moi University
Through excellent and pertinent teaching, research, community service, and outreach, Moi University is dedicated to providing high-quality education and services that satisfy the needs of its clients and stakeholders. The university is dedicated to providing a high-quality work and learning environment based on academic and intellectual freedom, collaboration, and the pursuit of excellence.
Is the Moi University Recruitment Form 2023 out?
Yes, the Moi University Form 2023 is now available. You can apply online at www.mu.ac.ke, and the available jobs are listed below.
Moi University Job Vacancies 2023
- Chief Legal Officer, Scale 15
- Supply Chain Manager, Scale 14
- Farm Manager Scale 12
- Assistant Farm Manager Scale
These are the vacant positions at Moi University that have mandated this recruitment exercise.
Candidates Eligible to Apply
All interested parties from any of the counties below may now access the application form.
West Pokot Kiambu
Uasin Gishu Kisii
Kakamega Taita Mak Taveta
General Requirements for Moi University Recruitment 2023
To get an appointment for any of the advertised positions, below are the criteria you must meet.
- Must hold at least a Master of Laws (LL.M) degree from a recognized university;
- Must hold a Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) degree from a recognized university;
- Must be a supporter of the High Court of Kenya;
- Must have at least ten (10) years post-admission experience, four (4) of which must have been at the level of Deputy Chief Legal Officer or equivalent position;
- Must be a functional member of the Law Society of Kenya and in good standing;
- Must have earned a Doctorate in Law (Ph.D., LL.D., or SID/JSD) from a recognized institution, which will be an added advantage; and
- A certificate in a strategic leadership or management course of not less than four (4) weeks’ duration from a recognized institution will also be an added advantage.
How to Apply for Moi University Recruitment 2023
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following positions: Interested applicants should attach ten (10) copies of the application package, including the updated Curriculum
Vitae giving details of the applicant’s age, marital status, academic and professional qualifications, working experience, present post and salary, telephone contact and email address, names and addresses of three (3) referees, plus copies of certificates, transcripts, and testimonials. The reference number of the position applied for should be indicated on both the application letter and the envelope.
Applications should be addressed to:
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Administration, Planning and Strategy)
- Moi University
- P.O. Box 3900-30100
- ELDORET, KENYA
All applicants are advised to contact their referees and request that they send their letters of concern to the above address. The referees should write and send their recommendations in sealed envelopes within three (3) weeks from the date of this advertisement. For those in employment, applications should be directed through their heads of departments.
Moi University Recruitment Deadline
The closing date for the ongoing Moi University recruitment for new staff was Friday, October 6, 2023, at 5:00 p.m. Keep visiting this page regularly for other updates on recruitment.
Other trending recruitments include
- State Express Transport Corporation (SETC)
- AEDC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- UNIJOS Recruitment 2023 Portal – Apply Now
- UNIMED Recruitment 2023 Portal – Apply Now
- UNIUYO Recruitment 2023 Portal – Apply Now
- Unilever Recruitment 2023/2024 Unilever Careers Login
- UNILORIN Recruitment 2023 Portal – Apply Now
- UNIABUJA Recruitment 2023 Portal: Apply Now
- KCA Student Portal 2023 Portal Login www.kcau.ac.ke
Simply leave a comment in the comment section if you have any questions regarding the Moi University Recruitment 2023/2024. We will respond as soon as possible