The Kogi State Civil Service Commission recruitment process for 2023–2024 is still active. This article will give you important details about the recruitment portal, prerequisites, application procedures, and other information that will help you submit a successful application.
The Kogi State Civil Service Commission has successfully started the hiring process for qualified candidates to fill the open positions. This is an excellent opportunity if you are a recent graduate looking for work or have been unemployed for a long time. Read on to discover more.
We provide the data required for your selection. The procedures, prerequisites, and instructions that will help you submit a successful application have been detailed.
Basic Requirements for The Recruitment
The following requirements should be noted:
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International visa, Voters card
- Interested applicants must be of suitable behavior and equilibrium
- Applicant must be recorded with the Kogi State Residents Registration Agency (LASRRA)
- Must be ready to work in a new territory
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Strong team spirit and outstanding analytical skills
- Capability to test and try new things
- Must not have been involved in any criminal actions in the past
- Computer literacy is a counted benefit
- Applicants prying in the Kogi State Civil Service recruitment must not be over 35 years
- Interested candidates must have acceptable communication and interpersonal talents
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple-tasking territories
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND credential in any field of study from an identified institution
- Capacity to meet deadlines in multiple-tasking territories
- Must maintain a minimum of Five Distinctions in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is mandatory
Vacant Positions Posted by the Kogi State Civil Service Commission
The vacant positions are as follows;
- Electrical Engineer
- Education Officer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Technical Officer (Town Planning)
- Scientific Officer (Mining)
- Traffic Officer
- Traffic Assistant
- Midwifery Sister
- Structural Engineer
- Environmental Health Officer II
- Produce Officer
- Town Planning Officer
- Technical Officer (Electrical)
- Civil Engineer
- Motor Driver Mechanic
- Fisheries Officer
- Scientific Officer (Water)
- Technical Officer (Mechanical)
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical)
- Technical Officer (Civil)
- Statistical Officer
Essential Points to Note on the Kogi State Civil Service Recruitment
- Apply on time. Do not delay until the deadline.
- You can only apply once.
- So before presenting your application, make sure you are what you said you are.
- You will be disqualified if you present false documents.
- Take time to crosscheck your particulars before submitting.
- Do not pay anyone who contends he will help you get this job
- The Kogi State Government recruitment application form is free
- There will be screening and assessment for all shortlisted candidates
Methodologies To Apply For the Recruitment
Apply for any of the open positions by performing the following actions:
- Visit the official web portals via www.kogistate.gov.ng
- Select a position of your choice
- Read the job conditions carefully
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Provide all the necessary information
- Present your application
- Print Confirmation Slip
FAQs about the Ongoing Recruitment
1. Does the Kogi State Civil Service Commission have any positions open for 2023–2024?
Yes. Periodically, Interested candidates must go to the official recruitment portal and select a position.
2. What is the procedure for applying to the Kogi State Civil Service Commission?
Numerous opportunities could change your life if you are chosen. Visit the Kogi State Civil Service recruitment website at www.kogistate.gov.ng to apply. Scroll through the open positions to find the one that best suits you.
3. What is the closing date for the Kogi State Civil Service Commission’s 2023–2024 recruitment?
The 2023/2024 application deadline has not been formally announced. Once it is released, we will inform you. If you want to be updated on new information, keep coming back to this website.
More Ongoing Recruitments;
. Katsina State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2023/2024
. NSDC Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
. Civil Defence Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
. NDLEA Training Date 2023 Venue and Requirements
. FRSC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Registration Portal
. State Security Service Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
Keep checking this website often to stay updated. Use the comment section below to ask any questions about the Kogi State Civil Service Commission’s recruitment, and we will do our best to respond.