Recruitment for KNQA in 2023/2024: Job openings with the Kenya National Qualifications Authority, online application form, requirements, application process, deadline, and other important details are available here.
- Key Takeaways
- Is KNQA Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
- KNQA Job Vacancies 2023
- Requirements for KNQA Recruitment 2023
- KNQA Recruitment Portal 2023
- How to Apply for KNQA Recruitment 2023
- KNQA Job Application Deadline 2023
Are you interested in applying? Have you heard that KNQA is currently hiring? If yes, that’s great; you’re on the right page.
We have included all the information you need to apply to KNQA, including the open positions, the requirements, the application process, and the deadlines.
So, if you wish to apply, carefully read through this article to learn more about the recruitment exercise.
- On Thursday, March 30, 2023, KNQA’s recruitment was closed.
- Interested persons are to submit their forms on or before the stipulated deadline
- The recruitment portal is used to apply for jobs at KNQA online.
- Make sure not to apply for more than one position to prevent being disqualified.
Is KNQA Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Indeed, the 2023 recruitment process for the Kenya National Qualifications Authority (KNQA) is now open. The online application portal should be accessed by those who are interested.
The Kenya National Qualifications Authority is an equal opportunity organization; as such, applications from persons with disabilities from the counties below are accepted without discrimination.
Tana River Murang’a
Taita Mak Taveta Turkana
Garissa West Pokot
Marsabit Uasin Gishu
Kakamega Homa Bay
KNQA Job Vacancies 2023
The advertised job positions by the Kenya National Qualifications Authority are:
- Intern-Standards, Assessment, and Quality Assurance
- Intern-Internal Audit
- Intern-ICT (Programming)
If you’re interested in any of these positions, kindly read through the eligibility criteria for applications below; in other words, the requirements applicants must meet.
Other trending recruitments:
- KISE Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Portal
- SEZA Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
- KURA Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Vacancies Portal
- NACOSTI Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Portal
- KNQA Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 – Download Here
- KCAA Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
- NCBA Bank Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
- KDIC Recruitment 2023/2024 Career Job Application Portal
Requirements for KNQA Recruitment 2023
- The applicant must be a Kenyan citizen
- He or she must have an acceptable means of identification, such as a National ID or passport
- Prospect should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- The applicant should maintain a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili.
- The applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing years of experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- The applicant should be a registered member of a relevant professional body
- The applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- The applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- The candidate applying should maintain analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, the ability to mobilize resources, and negotiation skills
- The applicant should fulfill Chapter 6 of the Constitution by possessing the following documents:
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC)
- Lastly, the prospect applying should be free of criminal record
KNQA Recruitment Portal 2023
The submission of applications for this recruitment exercise is done via the online recruitment portal.
As such, to apply, visit the KNQA recruitment portal and then follow the steps below to apply for any position of your choice.
How to Apply for KNQA Recruitment 2023
- First, go to the recruitment portal www.recruitment.knqa.go.ke
- Click signup at the top menu bar
- Input your name, email address, and desired password
- After that, log in to your dashboard
- Select the position to which you wish to apply
- Fill out the online application form carefully
- Upload necessary documents
- Proofread your application and then submit
After you have successfully submitted your application, either write out or print out your acknowledgment slip for reference purposes.
Another way to apply for KNQA recruitment is to:
- Visit the recruitment portal www.recruitment.knqa.go.ke
- Create an account
- Complete your profile by filling in your details in all the relevant sections
- Click on the vacancies tab
- On the jobs list, click on view details to access the details of a particular job
- At the bottom section of the job’s details, click on Apply to submit your application
KNQA Job Application Deadline 2023
Thursday, March 30, 2023, was the closing date for Kenya National Qualifications Authority recruitment. Failure to submit your form on or before this date would lead to disqualification. So keep visiting this page for more information about the next round of recruitment.
So, that’s all we have for you today on KNQA recruitment. If you have any questions about the KNQA Recruitment 2023/2024, please leave a comment in the comment box.