KNDI Recruitment 2023/2024 is ongoing. This article contains the job openings for the Kenya Nutritionists and Dieticians Institute, the application form, the career portal www.kndi.institute, the requirements, the application process, and the closing date.
- KNDI Recruitment Career Portal 2023
- KNDI Job Vacancies 2023
- Requirements for KNDI Recruitment 2023
- How to Apply for KNDI Recruitment 2023
This article will discuss the hiring procedure for the Kenya Nutritionists and Dieticians Institute (KNDI).
If you choose to apply for KNDI recruitment 2023/2024, your job search may come to an end right away if you are a teacher, nutritionist, dietician, or recent graduate in a medically related field.
Everything you need to know about KNDI hiring is available here, including application procedures.
KNDI Recruitment Career Portal 2023
Applying online through the career portal and following the instructions in this article is how one applies for the Kenya Nutritionists and Dieticians Institute recruitment.
Applications from suitably qualified candidates are being accepted at the Kenya Nutritionists and Dieticians Institute (KNDI). Interested parties must fulfill the job requirements to be considered for employment.
Note: The KNDI recruitment application form is free.
People with disabilities are welcome to apply as long as they meet the job requirements, as the Kenya Nutritionists and Dieticians Institute is an equal-opportunity employer.
Applicants in any of the counties below can apply.
West Pokot Nyandarua
Uasin Gishu Murang’a
Kericho Tana River
Kakamega Taita Mak Taveta
KNDI Job Vacancies 2023
- Biology Teacher
- Mathematics Teacher
- Chemistry Teacher
To gain employment at the Kenya Nutritionists and Dieticians Institute for any of the vacant positions above, below are the criteria you must meet.
Requirements for KNDI Recruitment 2023
- The applicant must be a Kenyan citizen
- He or she must have an acceptable means of identification, such as a National ID or passport
- The candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- The applicant should maintain a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili languages
- The applicant should have a minimum of four (4) years of practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- The applicant should be a registered member of the relevant professional body
- The applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- The candidate applying should be free of criminal record
- The applicant should present results in work performance
- The candidate applying should possess analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, the ability to mobilize resources, and negotiation skills
- The applicant should fulfill the Chapter (6) constitution by possessing the following documents:
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled out and completed the first schedule (s. 13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC).
Other Trending Recruitments Include:
- KCAA Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
- ZPCS Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- KCGS Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
- Kenya Ports Authority Recruitment Portal 2023/2024
- NEDC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- NDIC Screening Date 2023 Venue and Requirements
- SANDF Recruitment Form 2023/2024 Intake Application Portal
- Qatar Airways Careers 2023/2024 Portal careers.qatarairways.com
How to Apply for KNDI Recruitment 2023
Candidates interested in this job application are to submit a written application letter, curriculum vitae, academic documents, etc., via email to email@example.com or send hard copies to:
- The Chief Executive Officer
- Kenya Nutritionists and Dieticians Institute (KNDI)
- Mavoko Sub-County, Sabaki area, opposite Kenchi Farm
- Adjacent to Valley View Hospital, Mlolongo
- O. Box 20436 – 00100 Nairobi, Kenya
Applications are to be made on or before Wednesday, January 20, 2023.
Is there anything you would like to ask us concerning KNDI recruitment 2023/2024? If yes, let us know via the comment section below.