www.ketraco.co.ke – Is KETRACO Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 out? By following the few simple steps we have provided on this page, you will learn how to check the Kenya Electricity Transmission Company recruitment shortlist in this article.
- KETRACO Recruitment News Today, 2023/2024
- How to Check KETRACO Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024
- Are KETRACO shortlisted candidates out?
Is this your first time hearing this news? If not, have you tried looking through or downloading the candidates on the KETRACO shortlist? Was it successful? Please read this article through to the end, regardless of the difficulties you may have had in trying to check the shortlist or if you are unfamiliar with it.
KETRACO Recruitment News Today, 2023/2024
As of right now, applicants are encouraged to check the names of those who made it through the application stage online through the application portal, as this is the most recent information regarding checking Kenya Electricity Transmission Company recruitment.
If you applied for any of the following positions at Kenya Electricity Transmission Company Limited (KETRACO), your application may have been considered for a shortlist.
- General Manager, System Operations & Power Management
- General Manager, Project Development Services
- Senior Security Assistant, Operations
- System Analyst, Business Intelligence (BI)
- Internal Auditor, Finance and Operations
- Engineer Power Dispatch
- Engineer Scada and Substation Automation Systems
- Engineer, Scada Telecommunication
- Manager, Quality Assurance, and Risk Management Coordination
- Senior Manager, System Operations & Maintenance
- Manager, Legal Services Contracts & Governance
- Senior Engineer, Power System Protection
- Senior Officer, Project Planning and Economic Regulation
- Senior Manager, Project Management & Construction
- Way Leave Assistant
- Archives Assistant
- Transmission Lines Engineer
- System Protection Engineer
- Substation Electrical Plant Engineer
- Clerk of Works
- Graduate Electrical Engineer
- Electrical Design Engineer
- Supply Chain Management Manager
- Supply Chain Officer
How to Check KETRACO Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024
The Kenya Electricity Transmission Company’s recruitment shortlist must meet specific requirements. These consist of your name and application number. Moreover, you must have duly filled out and submitted an online application form.
That being said, below are the steps you should take to download or check the shortlist.
- Log on to KETRACO portal www.ketraco.co.ke
- From the menu bar, choose Career Information.
- Scroll down to where you see the shortlist
- Please download the PDF file, open it, and carefully verify if your name is included in the list of shortlisted candidates.
Another way you can validate if your name is on the Kenya Electricity Transmission Company (KETRACO) shortlist is when you receive an SMS or email notification.
You Might Also check:
- KWS Recruitment Online Application Portal
- KIPPRA Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024
- KBC Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 – Download Here
- KWS Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 is Out – Download Here
- IKEDC Screening Date 2023 Venue and Requirements
- PHCN Screening Date 2023 Venue and Requirements
- NIGCOMSAT Screening Date 2023 Venue and Requirements
- KNQA Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 – Download Here
- KICD Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 is Out – Download Here
- Kenya Ports Authority Recruitment Portal 2023/2024
- TVETA Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 is Out – Download Here
Are KETRACO shortlisted candidates out?
Indeed, the KETRACO shortlisted candidate PDF is now available. Candidates can use a PC or a mobile device to check their names online.
Use any of the following channels to get in touch with the company if you have any questions about the KETRACO recruitment process or the shortlisted candidates.
- Kenya Electricity Transmission Company Limited,
Kawi Complex, Block B, South C,
Telephone: +254 20-4956000, +254 732 128000, and +254 719 018000
Please feel free to express your opinions and worries regarding the KETRACO shortlisted candidates in the space provided below for comments.