Kenya Seed Company recruitment has commenced for 2023. On this page, you can find instructions on how to submit a job application to Kenya Seed Company Limited.
Are you a Kenyan or a resident of the nation looking for employment opportunities right now? If yes, Kenya Seed Company recruitment would be a great option for you.
On this page, you can find up-to-date information about the Kenya Seed Company’s recruitment requirements, job openings, application procedures, and deadlines, among other things.
To that end, we advise you to carefully read this article all the way through.
A Brief Information about Kenya Seed Company
Because there may be some questions during the interview from this perspective, applicants must have some knowledge of the company they hope to work for.
Kenya Seed Company Limited (KSC) is a state-owned company that produces and sells certified high-quality seeds with the overall objective of boosting the agricultural sector and promoting food security in Kenya and other nations.
The Company was founded in Kenya on July 2, 1956, initially to encourage the adoption of superior pasture seed varieties developed by the nation’s National Agricultural Research Station, which was at the time based in Kitale. A business to produce commercial sunflowers for the European bird feed industry was launched by KSC two years later to meet its financial needs.
Simlaw Seeds was the name chosen by the Company for its brand after purchasing Simpson and White Law, a company that traded horticultural seeds, in 1979.
Its main business is the distribution and marketing of premium fertilizers, insecticides, and seeds throughout East Africa. As part of a growth strategy for the Eastern African market, Kenya Seed Company established the following subsidiaries: Simlaw Seed in Kenya, Simlaw Seed in Uganda, and Kibo Seed Company Ltd.
When is Kenya Seed Company Recruitment 2023 Starting?
This is a formal announcement that the application for the Kenya Seed Company’s 2023 hiring process is now available at the job portal, www.kenyaseed.com/careers.
By the advertisement that the management published, applicants are not required to pay anything in exchange for this application form. Avoid anyone who might try to lure you into taking such action in this regard.
Kenya Seed Company Vacancies 2023
- Officer of Primary Finance (Management Accounting)
- Principal Finance Officer (Tax)
- Farm Manager
- Principal Seed Quality Assurance Officer
- Principal Systems Auditor
- Principal Security Officer
- Production Officer
- Senior Production Officer
- Principal Production Officer
- Principal Plant Breeder
Basic Requirements for Kenya Seed Company Recruitment 2023
Recognize that this hiring process is open-book; candidates will only be shortlisted based on the job requirements below; as such, read them carefully and make an effort to comply.
- The applicant must be a Kenyan.
- He or she should have a valid form of identification, such as a national identity card, driver’s license, or origin certificate.
- A minimum mean grade of “C+” (Plus) or its equivalent from the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) is required for applicants.
- The applicant must hold a Bachelor’s degree, diploma, or something comparable from an accredited university in a relevant field of study.
- Master’s degree in a related field of study
- The applicant must be of good moral character.
- He or she must possess great interpersonal skills
- The candidate must be able to follow the rules of leaving a job.
- The candidate should be an active member of the appropriate professional organization.
- Candidate must exhibit success in their work performance.
Key competencies and skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Strategic and innovative thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to mobilize resources
- Negotiation skills
- Report writing skills
At the interview stage, shortlisted candidates will be required to obtain and possess the following documents:
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA
- clearance from the Higher Education Loans Board, as necessary
- From a registered Credit Reference Bureau, a certificate of clearance
- The self-declaration form and first schedule (s.13) were duly filled out and signed by the Ethics and Anticorruption Commission, which also stamped them.
- Documents that may be requested before the interview date include transcripts and certificates from your academic and professional pursuits.
Steps to Apply for KSCL Recruitment 2023
To successfully submit your application for Kenya Seed Company Recruitment, kindly complete the steps listed below.
- You can start visiting the application portal https://kenyaseed.com/notice-board/hr/
- From the list of positions, select the one you want to apply for.
- Read the application instructions.
- To register, click the register button.
- After that, log in to fill out the application form
- Scan and upload the required credentials
- Review your application
- If everything is okay, you can submit
In case you spot a name or date error, quickly return to the page and make the necessary corrections. Note that once your application is submitted, there will be no room for corrections. Try to submit your application on or before the deadline because submissions received after that time will not be accepted.
Kenya Seed Company Attachment/Internship Application
If you wish to apply for the Kenya Seed Company attachment or internship, simply visit https://kenyaseed.com/notice-board/agents-application-form, fill out the application form, and submit it accordingly.
We hope the steps provided were helpful. That is all we have for you today regarding Kenya Seed Company recruitment. Please ask in the comments section below if you have any questions.
Other Interesting Recruitments You May Also Like;
- Singapore Police Force Recruitment 2023/2024
- Kenya Ports Authority Recruitment Portal 2023/2024
- UUTH Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal
- CBN Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- NPS Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 Application Form
- Federal Task Force Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- NDLEA Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Portal 2023
- Zambia Air Force Recruitment 2023/2024 Career Portal