Kenya Copy Board recruitment 2023/2024 has already been conducted. Applying through the KECOBO job application portal at www.copyright.go.ke is mandatory for all eligible candidates.
- Kenya Copy Board Recruitment Starting Date 2023
- Counties Eligible for Kenya Copy Board Recruitment Exercise
- Requirements for Kenya Copy Board Recruitment 2023
- How to Apply for KECOBO Recruitment 2023
- KECOBO Job Application Deadline 2023
- Success Tips for Kenya Copy Board Recruitment
Applying for the upcoming Kenya Copy Board recruitment will require you to familiarize yourself with the requirements, application deadlines, and other details.
All of these topics are covered in this post, and if you follow our success tips, you should be able to find work.
Kenya Copy Board Recruitment Starting Date 2023
The management of Kenya Copy Board has made a public notice about closing its recruitment portal for the year 2023. A recruitment exercise was conducted by them earlier, from Friday, February 10, 2023, to Monday, March 6, 2023.
Kenya Copy Board will, however, shortly announce new job openings and extend an invitation to eligible applicants to apply by a particular deadline.
Counties Eligible for Kenya Copy Board Recruitment Exercise
If you are a resident of any of the following Kenyan counties, you are eligible to apply for the KECOBO recruitment process.
Tana River Murang’a
Lamu Kiambu The
Taita Mak Taveta Turkana
Garissa West Pokot
Marsabit Uasin Gishu
Kakamega Homa Bay
Requirements for Kenya Copy Board Recruitment 2023
To train for KCB jobs, here are the requirements you should meet without any exceptions:.
- The applicant must be a citizen of Kenya
- The applicant should have a valid means of identification, like a National ID card or passport
- Be a graduate of Economics, statistics, or a related field from any recognized university in Kenya
- The applicant should have a basic understanding of computer operations
- The applicant should be able to defend paper credentials in work performance
- The applicant should be able to express themselves in written and verbal form
- The candidate applying should be able to work with less or no supervision
- The candidates should adhere to Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya.
Other Trending Recruitments:
- NACC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- NCK Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
- KNBS Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Portal
- KNEC Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Portal
- ORPP Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal
- ZPCS Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- UNICEF Birth Registration Recruitment 2023/2024
- FCCPC Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 Application Form
- KCB Job Vacancies 2023/2024 for Job Application via irecruitment.kcbgroup.com
How to Apply for KECOBO Recruitment 2023
To apply for KECOBO recruitment, download the online application form from www.copyright.go.ke, write a cover letter, as well as provide a detailed CV, three (3) reference letters, and copies of your supporting documents.
You will have to send these documents to:
- The Executive Director
Kenya Copyright Board
P,O. BOX 34670-00100
KECOBO Job Application Deadline 2023
The Kenya Copy Board recruitment exercise has been closed for the year 2023 since Monday, March 6, 2023. This means you can no longer apply for the KECOBO jobs in 2023 until the recruitment portal reopens in 2024.
Success Tips for Kenya Copy Board Recruitment
As an applicant for the KECOBO recruitment exercise, here are some ways to increase your chances of success.
- Ensure you duly complete the employment form
- Do not submit your application more than once
- Be sure that all your academic credentials are sent along with your cover letter
- Do not apply after the deadline
- Avoid providing unverifiable information
These are most of the traps likely to befall applicants, and you should watch out for them. Another thing is to submit your application as soon as possible; do not wait until the deadline.
If you have further questions about Kenya Copy Board recruitment, kindly let us know in the comment section below.