Kenya Airways shortlisted candidates for 2023/2024. You can view the Kenya Airways’ recruitment shortlisted candidates at www.kenya-airways.com.
We have compiled the necessary procedures on how to verify the shortlisted candidates in this post because we know that trying to download and review the shortlist could be stressful.
I hope you were able to successfully apply for Kenya Airways recruitment. If yes, keep reading to explore the steps for checking the shortlist.
Is Kenya Airways Shortlisted Candidates Out?
Yes, Kenya Airlines has released the list of those who made it through the recent hiring process. The shortlist of candidates’ names has been made public by Kenya Airways management through an online publication of the list.
Here is the list of counties shortlisted.
Tana River Murang’a
Lamu Kiambu The
Taita Mak Taveta Turkana
Garissa West Pokot
Marsabit Uasin Gishu
Kakamega Homa Bay
Other Trending Recruitments:
- KWS Recruitment Online Application Portal
- Emirates Airline Recruitment 2023: Apply Now!
- Dana Air Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Ibom Air Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Zambia Air Force Recruitment 2023/2024 Career Portal
- Qatar Airways Careers 2023/2024 Portal: careers.qatarairways.com
- Rano Air Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal www.ranoair.com
- Kenya Airways Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal: www.kenya-airways.com
- Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment 2023/2024
How to Check Kenya Airways Shortlisted Candidates 2023
- Go to the application portal https://i-pride.kenya-airways.com
- Login using your email address and password (Note: it must be the same used during application).
- On your dashboard click on the application status
- Enter your application number
Alternatively, you can just visit www.kenya-airways.com, click careers on the menu bar, then scroll to shortlisted candidates, and click “download” to get the pdf.
Now, open the downloaded file (pdf) and enter your name or application number in the search bar to check if you’ve been shortlisted.
Usually, the recruiting team does reach out to successful applicants via email or SMS notifying them about their enlistment and also the scheduled interview date.
Do you need more information concerning the Kenya Airways job? If yes, kindly indicate in the comment section below.