This page contains the KenGen internship application form, requirements, application portal, how to apply, closing date, and other pertinent information for the 2023 program.
- Is the KenGen Internship 2023 Application Form out?
- KenGen Internship Vacancies 2023
- Requirements for KenGen Internship 2023
- KenGen Intern Application Portal
- How to Apply for KenGen Internship 2023
- How much does KenGen pay interns?
- How do I activate my KenGen internship portal?
- Is KenGen offering attachments?
- How long does KenGen shortlisting take?
- What is KenGen’s basic salary?
- How much is the salary of a KenGen technician?
Have you been hoping to gain an internship with Kenya Electricity Generation Company PLC (KenGen)? If yes, it’s great to have you on this page.
We have provided all the information you need to know about the KenGen internship to ensure the success of your application. We advise you to read this article through to the end as a result.
Is the KenGen Internship 2023 Application Form Out?
Yes, the application for the 2023 KenGen internship is now available. You can use the KenGen career portal to apply online for open positions by following the instructions in this post.
Please take note that anyone living in any of the following counties who is a citizen of Kenya may fill out the application form for free.
Tana River Murang’a
Taita Mak Taveta Turkana
Garissa West Pokot
Marsabit Uasin Gishu
Kakamega Homa Bay
KenGen Internship Vacancies 2023
For 2023, here are the positions you can apply for as an intern.
- Librarians and Information Scientists
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electrical Engineers
- Environment Management Officer
- Civil Engineer
- ICT Officers
- Mechanical Technician
- Insurance Officer
- Electrical Technician
- Property Officers
- Legal Officer
- Administration Officer
- Human Resource Officers
- Human Resource Assistant
- Community Relations/Liaison Officer
- Plant Operators
- Security Officer
You must note that the success of gaining this job opportunity depends on adhering to the application conditions below.
Requirements for KenGen Internship 2023
- The candidate applying must be a Kenyan citizen
- The applicant must have an acceptable means of identification, like the National ID Card
- The applicant should maintain a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili.
- The candidate applying should be free of any criminal record or pending criminal charges
- The applicant should possess good communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Kenya Constitution and shall present the following documents:
- Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission Clearance Certificate
- Kenya Revenue Authority Tax Compliance Certificate
- Higher Education Loans Board Clearance Certificate or proof of ongoing repayments
- Certificate of Good Conduct issued by the National Police Service
- Certificate of Clearance from the Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
KenGen Intern Application Portal
Here is the online application portal for Kenya Electricity Generating Company PLC (KenGen) internship jobs.
This means that persons interested in the KenGen internship must visit this portal to access, fill out, and submit the online application form.
You may also check:
- KALRO Recruitment Form 2023/2024 Internship Application Portal
- KWS Recruitment Online Application Portal
- Kenya Ports Authority Recruitment Portal 2023/2024
- Kenya Police Recruitment Portal 2023/2024 Application Form, Centers, & Date
- KETRACO Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 | Check Here
- KNQA Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 – Download Here
- KBC Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 – Download Here
How to Apply for KenGen Internship 2023
- Go to the KenGen career portal
- Click on ‘internship’
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Fill out the online application form
- Upload the documents required and submit your form
After successful submission, print out or write down your application number, as it will be required in the next stages of selection.
Here are the steps on how to check or download the KenGen intern list of successful applicants.
Here are frequently asked questions (FAQs) for KenGen interns.
How much does KenGen pay interns?
KenGen interns gain as much as KES 25,000 every month. I guess you can see how attractive the salary is.
How do I activate my KenGen internship portal?
Simply go to the KenGen career portal at www.careers.kengen.co.ke, click internship, create an account, and then click the activation link sent to your email. After that, return to the portal and log in.
Is KenGen offering attachments?
Yes, KenGen does offer extension opportunities to those who have not yet completed their coursework. To apply visit the application portal
How long does KenGen shortlisting take?
KenGen shortlisting takes about two (2) weeks from the closure of the application portal.
What is KenGen’s basic salary?
KenGen’s entry-level or basic salary for interns is KES 4,608 monthly and KES 55,303 yearly.
How much is the salary of a KenGen technician?
KenGen technicians earn KES 20,000 monthly and KES 240,000 annually.
And that is it for the KenGen internship application, if you have a question to ask, do so in the comment section below