This article highlights the open positions, prerequisites, application deadline, and instructions for Kenya Forestry Research Institute, KEFRI recruitment 2023/2024.
On this page, you can also find updates regarding applications, career portals, open positions, deadlines, and other crucial details.
Brief Information about Kenya Forestry Research Institute
The Kenya Forestry Research Institute (KEFRI) is a state-owned corporation that was founded in 1986 with the mandate to conduct forestry research and to develop and promote better technologies for the sustainable management, conservation, and development of forests and related natural resources.
Are there Job Vacancies at KEFRI?
Yes, KEFRI 2023/2024 recruitment is still active. The Kenya Forestry Research Institute posted several job openings with the corporation on Tuesday, July 11, 2023, and the hiring process will end on July 31, 2023, on the following Monday.
Would you like to explore and apply for these vacancies? If yes, then note that you’re reading the right article. The KEFRI job openings are listed below.
Important! All interested candidates can access the KEFRI recruitment application form for free at www.kefri.org.
KEFRI Vacant Positions 2023
- Research Scientist (Seed Science)
- Assistant Forester
- Assistant Laboratory Technologist (Seed)
- Assistant Laboratory Technologist (Horticulture)
The Kenya Forestry Research Institute currently has the following openings. Each KEFRI job vacancy has specific requirements that applicants must meet. These could include certifications, work experience, specialized skills, and educational credentials. Be sure that you meet the requirements for the position before submitting your application by carefully reading the job description.
Basic Requirements for KEFRI Recruitment 2023/2024
You must adhere to the conditions below to be considered for any of the advertised positions.
- The applicant must be a Kenyan.
- He or she should have a valid form of identification, such as a national identity card, a driver’s license, or an origin certificate.
- Candidates must possess a minimum mean grade of “C+” (Plus) on the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE), or its equivalent, to be eligible.
- a bachelor’s degree in social science from an accredited university, preferably in one of the following fields: forestry and natural resources, human resource management, personnel management, industrial relations, or a closely related field.
- Master’s degree in a related field of study
- The applicant must be of good moral character.
- He or she must possess great interpersonal skills
- The applicant must be prepared to follow the principles of leaving a job.
- The candidate should be an active member of the appropriate professional organization.
- A candidate’s advantage is increased if they are computer-savvy.
- The candidate must display success in their work output.
Key competencies and skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Strategic and innovative thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to mobilize resources
- Negotiation skills
- Report writing skills
Steps to apply for KEFRI Recruitment 2023/2024
Here are the procedures for applying successfully for the ongoing KEFRI recruitment drive.
- First, visit the job application portal https://forms.gle/mJH5wsskADY8UZJq5
- Pick the position you want to apply for.
- Determine how you want to find out about job openings.
- Input the required information
- the CV and any other pertinent academic credentials
- Proofread your application, then submit
Candidates must submit hard copies of their applications along with their online applications, Curriculum Vitaes, certified copies of any pertinent academic or professional certificates, and national identification cards.
They should also include the Director’s contact information, including their daytime and evening phone numbers, e-mail addresses, and the names and addresses of three references.
The position applied for and the addressee should be marked on the envelopes containing the documents.
- The Director/CEO
- Kenya Forestry Research Institute (KEFRI)
- O.Box 20412-00200, City Square
As an equal-opportunity employer, KEFRI will only contact those on its shortlist.
At the interview stage, shortlisted candidates will need to obtain and have the following documents:
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA
- clearance from the Higher Education Loans Board, as necessary
- from a registered Credit Reference Bureau, confirming
- First schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form, duly filled out and stamped by the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission.
Applying for KEFRI job openings requires thorough planning, commitment, and a sincere love of forestry research and environmental preservation. You can improve your chances of getting the dream job at KEFRI by taking the actions suggested in this article.
More Trending Recruitments;
- Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2023/2024
- Volta River Authority Recruitment 2023/2024
- NIPRD Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form
- CBN Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- TETFUND Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023/2024 NPF Application Portal
- British Army Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form
- www.recruitment.army.mil.ng Nigerian Army 2023 Recruitment Portal
Please let us know in the comment section below if you have any questions about the KEFRI recruitment process.