KCAA Recruitment 2023/2024: This page contains the application form, job openings, career portal, requirements, application process, deadline, success advice, and other important details about the Kenya Civil Aviation Authority.
- Success Tips for KCAA Recruitment
- Is KCAA Recruitment Ongoing?
- Kenya Civil Aviation Authority Job Vacancies 2023
- Requirements for KCAA Recruitment 2023
- KCAA Online Recruitment Portal
- Kenya Civil Aviation Authority Recruitment Process
- 1. Submission of Application
- 2. Shortlisting of Successful Applicants
- 3. Screening Exercise
- How to Apply for KCAA Recruitment 2023
- KCAA Job Application Deadline
- What job positions are available for recruitment at KCAA?
- Can I apply for more than one job position?
- What is the work of the Kenya Civil Aviation Authority?
- How much does the Kenya Airports Authority pay?
Are you a Kenyan citizen currently searching for an opportunity to work in the Civil Aviation Authority? If yes, you can grab the chance now by submitting an application for the ongoing KCAA recruitment exercise.
We have provided a thorough guide on how to apply for recruitment at the Kenya Civil Aviation Authority (KCAA) to help you fulfill your dream of working there.
Now, in order to obtain the information you require, you must set aside a few minutes of your time to carefully read this article.
Success Tips for KCAA Recruitment
- Do not apply for more than one position at a time
- Submit your application on or before the application deadline
- Apply online at www.recruitment.kcaa.or.ke, the KCAA’s online recruitment portal.
Continue reading to get comprehensive guidelines on how you can apply for KCCA jobs in 2023.
Is KCAA Recruitment Ongoing?
Yes, applications from suitably qualified candidates are currently being accepted by the Kenya Civil Aviation Authority (KCCA) through the online recruitment portal, www.recruitment.kcaa.or.ke.
Anyone interested in hiring should visit the career portal to complete and submit the application, which is completely free.
You must make sure you follow the application instructions when applying for this recruitment, as failing to do so could result in your disqualification.
Kenya Civil Aviation Authority Job Vacancies 2023
The Kenya Civil Aviation Authority (KCAA) offers a variety of job positions, including but not limited to:
- Chief Officer
- Head of Department, Security
- Manager, Air Traffic Services
- Sports Officer
- Records Manager Officer
- Airworthiness Inspectors
- Flight Operation Inspector
- Finance and Administration Officer
- Senior Human Resource Officer
- Senior lecturer, Aviation Safety
- Assistant Engineer
- Statistics Officer
- Planning Officer
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Air Transport Officer
- Air Transport Analyst
Do you have any positions in mind for which you would like to apply? If yes, great. Now, the next thing would be knowing what the specific requirements for that position are.
The eligibility requirements for prospective applicants for KCAA Recruitment 2023 are listed below.
Requirements for KCAA Recruitment 2023
- Candidates applying must be a Kenyan citizen
- The applicant needs to present a valid form of identification, such as a National ID card.
- A minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili from the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) exam, or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya, is required of the applicant.
- Graduates with a reasonable number of years of relevant experience are required for executive positions.
- Candidates applying should be free of any criminal record or pending criminal charges
- Good interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills are required of the applicant.
- The candidate must submit the following documents and meet the requirements of the Kenyan Consecutions Chapter Six (6).
- Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission Clearance Certificate
- Kenya Revenue Authority Tax Compliance Certificate
- Higher Education Loans Board Clearance Certificate or proof of ongoing repayments
- The National Police Service issued a Certificate of Good Conduct
- Certificate of Clearance from the Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Yes, it is a good idea to apply to the Kenya Civil Aviation Authority (KCAA), but do I meet the requirements? That is a very important question.
The KCAA employs people with equal rights, and as such, its hiring procedure is open and honest. Discrimination against people with disabilities or based on gender is nonexistent.
You will be hired after you fulfill the job requirements. Previously, the people who would be shortlisted would mostly be those who fit the job requirements.
KCAA Online Recruitment Portal
According to the Kenya Civil Aviation Authority, applicants are to submit their form via the KCAA online recruitment portal.
There is only one location to apply for any of the advertised positions outside of the KCAA online recruitment portal: you can drop off a hard copy application at any KCAA office.
For this reason, we advise you to be wary of any potential impostor websites that purport to be the Kenya Civil Aviation Authority’s employment application form.
Kenya Civil Aviation Authority Recruitment Process
There are three (3) basic stages in KCAA recruitment before successful applicants are finally offered employment.
1. Submission of Application
The first action that candidates will take is to submit their applications. Candidates who meet the requirements for the posted positions should first complete the website’s online application for employment.
2. Shortlisting of Successful Applicants
The Kenya Civil Aviation Authority will publish the names of the selected candidates following the recruitment portal’s closure. These candidates will subsequently go through a physical screening process.
3. Screening Exercise
This is the last stage in the KCAA recruitment process. The aviation authority conducts physical, mental, and professional examinations of applicants there.
Candidates who pass the screening test will be offered positions in the Kenya Civil Aviation Authority.
So, now that you know this, it is time to get to work. The steps listed below should be followed in order to successfully submit an application for KCCA recruitment.
Other trending recruitments:
- KURA Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Vacancies Portal
- KWS Recruitment Online Application Portal
- CBK Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
- CRA Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
- Kenya Ports Authority Recruitment Portal 2023/2024
- Volta River Authority Recruitment 2023/2024
- KCGS Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
- ZPCS Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- KISE Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Portal
- NACOSTI Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Portal
How to Apply for KCAA Recruitment 2023
- First, you have to visit the recruitment website
- Click register to create a job account
- Then log in to fill out the application form
- Upload necessary documents according to the sizes specified
- Proofread your application to a current possible mistake
- Then submit
Immediately after successfully applying, download or print out the acknowledgment page.
An additional option to the actions listed above is to:
Create an application letter stating the position you are interested in, prepare a thorough and current curriculum vitae (CV), attach your resume, and send it to:
The Director General
Kenya Civil Aviation Authority
Aviation House (JKIA)
P.O. Box 30163-00100
Note that your application letter should also be addressed to the Director General.
KCAA Job Application Deadline
Tuesday, July 19, 2022, is the application deadline for Kenya Civil Aviation Authority recruitment. Applicants who do not complete their application on or before this date will be disqualified.
In conclusion, by adhering to the guidelines we have provided regarding the recruitment process, it is possible to obtain employment with the Kenya Civil Aviation Authority.
Meanwhile, below are the frequently asked questions we’ve received in regard to KCAA job vacancies.
What job positions are available for recruitment at KCAA?
The Kenya Civil Aviation Authority has a number of open positions for which you are welcome to apply. These include air traffic controllers, aviation security officers, engineers, inspectors, and administrative staff.
Can I apply for more than one job position?
No, applicants are not allowed to submit an application more than once for a particular recruitment exercise.
What is the work of the Kenya Civil Aviation Authority?
The exclusive duty of providing regulatory oversight, air navigation services, aviation training, and assuring best practices in the aviation industry falls on the Kenya Civil Aviation Authority, a government organization.
How much does KCAA pay interns? From our research, KCAA pays interns about Ksh. 300,000 per year. In other words, KCAA interns earn at least Ksh. 25,000 monthly.
When is KCAA Recruitment Closing? On Tuesday, July 19, 2022, KCAA recruitment will close. Keep visiting this page to know when KCAA starts recruiting again.
What is the basic salary of KRA officers? is the question zero. Kshs. 50,000 is the base monthly salary for KRA officers holding entry-level positions.
How much does the Kenya Airports Authority pay?
The Kenya Airports Authority pays its employees based on their job position, qualifications, and experience. The salary range for the post of manager in 2021 was Kshs. 169,380 to Kshs. 257,580 per month, according to a job advertisement.
Please feel free to leave a comment in the comment box if you have any questions regarding the KCAA Recruitment 2023/2024. We will respond as soon as possible.