KBC Recruitment 2023/2024: This page contains the job application form, portal, open positions, requirements, how to apply, start and close dates, and other pertinent details for Kenya Broadcasting Corporation.
- Is the KBC Recruitment Application Form out?
- Kenya Broadcasting Corporation Jobs 2023
- Requirements for KBC Recruitment 2023
- How to Apply for Kenya Broadcasting Corporation Jobs 2023
- KBC Recruitment Closing Date 2023
Are you a recent graduate looking for a job that suits you? Alternatively, would you like to apply for KBC’s 2023 recruitment and have expertise in a media-related field?
If yes, I’m happy to have you on this page. We have included all the information you need to know about Kenya Broadcasting Corporation (KBC) hiring in this post.
In addition, to make the application process simpler and quicker, we have condensed it into a few easy steps. Read on to learn more.
Is the KBC Recruitment Application Form out?
Indeed, the hiring process for the Kenya Broadcasting Corporation (KBC) has begun. You can apply by referring to this article’s guidelines.
Keep in mind that the KBC career portal, www.kbc.co.ke, offers a free application that is available to everyone.
You may also check:
- KBC Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 – Download Here
- KNQA Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 – Download Here
- KETRACO Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 | Check Here
- KWS Recruitment Online Application Portal
- AEDC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- KenGen Internship 2023
- GES Recruitment 2023/2024
- GRA Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal www.gra.gov.gh
Kenya Broadcasting Corporation Jobs 2023
The following are the open positions that made the KBC hiring process necessary:
- Finance & Administration Manager
- Chief Digital Media Administrator
- Digital Video Editor
- News anchor
- Digital Graphic Designer
- Technical Services Intern
- Advertising Executives (Freelancers)
- Assistant Manager, Technical Services
- Assistant, Radio Programme Manager
- Trainee Graduate Engineer
- Studio Technical Operators
- Principal Technical Officer
- Estates Officer
- BIS Support Officer
- Controller of Programs
Requirements for KBC Recruitment 2023/2024
The prerequisites that apply to all positions at Kenya Broadcasting Corporation (KBC) are the same, but the educational requirements for each position vary.
- The applicant must be a Kenyan citizen
- He or she needs to have a valid form of identification, such as a passport or national ID.
- A minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the English or Kiswahili language from the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) exam, or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya, is required of the applicant.
- Possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in any of the following fields: public administration, marketing, strategic management, business administration, economics, finance, law, or related social and physical sciences.
- Hold a master’s degree from an accredited university in one of the following areas: public administration, marketing, strategic management, business administration, economics, finance, law, or any other related social or physical science.
- Have strong communication skills, both written and oral, especially when writing reports.
- Have a good understanding of the KBC Mandate
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and competence in work performance
- Be a member of a relevant professional body
- Be computer literate
- Possess strong leadership, negotiating, and interpersonal skills
- The applicant must have the following documents to comply with Chapter Size (6) constitution;
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully) completed the self-declaration form, which was stamped by the EACC, and filled out the first schedule (s. 13).
- A criminal-free record is a requirement for applicants.
Additionally, candidates from all over the nation, including those with disabilities, are welcome to apply.
Tana River Murang’a
Taita Mak Taveta Turkana
Garissa West Pokot
Marsabit Uasin Gishu
Kakamega Homa Bay
How to Apply for Kenya Broadcasting Corporation Jobs 2023
Having gone through the above prerequisites, if you wish to apply, write an application letter indicating the positions you’re applying for, and prepare an up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV).
Then attach copies of your academic, professional, and clearance certificates or testimonials and send via email to email@example.com or submit hard copy to:
- The Managing Director
- Kenya Broadcasting CORPORATION
- O. Box 30456-00100
Ensure you do this on or before the application deadline, as stated below.
KBC Recruitment Closing Date 2023
Tuesday, November 8, 2023, was the closing date for KBC recruitment. Failure to adhere to this deadline or try to canvass with the application form will lead to disqualification.
You can observe from the application deadline that the last time Kenya Broadcasting Corporation conducted a recruitment exercise was last year; as such, the recruitment exercise for 2023 has not yet started.
Simply leave a comment in the comment box if you have any questions regarding the KBC Recruitment 2023/2024, and we will respond as soon as possible.