The 2023 teachers recruitment portal for Katsina State is currently accepting online applications. On this page, additional directions on how to use the Katsina State teacher’s recruitment portal to apply for a job are provided, along with other crucial information regarding the hiring of academic and non-academic staff. Job openings for teachers in Katsina State are posted here.
We will cover everything you need to know about hiring in Katsina Subeb in this article. We have provided exact information and guidelines that will assist you in your application procedure. These cover the prerequisites, requirements, and easy application procedures for the recruitment of teachers in Katsina State.
Katsina State Teachers Official Recruitment Portal 2023
Are you a Katsina State indigene looking for a job? If so, are you more qualified to work on a non-teaching staff or as a teacher? If yes, then this article is for you. We are an equal opportunity employer, so you have a chance to get hired.
Keep reading and pay attention because this page has everything you need to capitalize on this wonderful opportunity.
The Katsina State Government believes that with your support, they can transform the State into a socially harmonious, economically vibrant, physically functional, and aesthetically delightful preferred destination for all.
The state government is taking appropriate steps to raise the level of education in the state. The mission is to promote a uniform, qualitative, and functional basic education in the state.
So it is our pleasure to inform you that the Katsina State Universal Basic Education Board is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates who can teach any of the disciplines outlined below:
- Agricultural Science
- English Language
- Basic Science
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Basic Technology
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Christian Religious Studies
So if you know you can teach any of the above subjects, then you are one step away from being among the shortlisted candidates. Read this article to the end and apply all the guidelines listed here.
Katsina State Teachers Recruitment Requirements and Qualifications 2023/2024
The following requirements must be met by applicants for the teaching and non-teaching positions in Katsina State:
- Candidates must be citizens of Nigeria to be considered.
- Local Government Identification
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- must not have a history of criminal offenses
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Affidavit of Declaration of Age
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possession of B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- For B.Sc. and HND holders, the NYSC Certificate or letter of exemption
- A minimum of five subjects, including English and math, must have been completed for credit in the SSCE, NECO, or GCE.
- Primary Six School Leaving Certificate (for non-teaching)
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- All applicants must have a legitimate form of identification, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, international passport, voter card, or National Identification Number.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- At the time of application, interested parties cannot be older than 35.
- Basic computer application knowledge is advantageous.
More Trending Recruitment In Nigeria Right Now:
- NEMA Recruitment
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vacancies
- NNPC Jobs Information
- FIRS Recruitment Information
- Federal Ministry of Education
- BRISIN Job Vacancies
- Job Vacancies at Guinness Nigeria
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- Coca-Cola Job Vacancies
- ICPC recruitment portal
- NDDC Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Correctional Service Recruitment
Methodologies To Apply for the Teachers Recruitment
- See the official Katsina State Teachers recruitment portal at katsinastate.gov.ng and complete the prescribed application form free of charge
- Choose between the Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs
- Complete the application form by entering your information (full name, permanent address, local government of residence, email address, phone number, date of birth, state of origin, nationality, marital status, academic credentials, institutions attended, and course of study).
- Print out the confirmation slip
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment training.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. You will receive an email letting you know the day and time of the Katsina State Teachers CBT test.
- You have rejected the offer if you do not appear at the screening center within the allotted time.
Katsina State Teachers Current Recruitment Update 2023
If you want to stay informed and never miss an update, check this website frequently as we occasionally publish the most recent information regarding all recruitment in Katsina.
In case of any changes, we also advise you to save or bookmark this page and frequently refresh it. We will notify you as soon as something changes.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job.
- Before submitting your application, make sure you are who you said you are.
- An applicant who does not have a teaching credential can still apply (i.e. those with or without a degree are eligible).
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. If you have any questions regarding the Katsina State teachers recruitment 2023, feel free to use the comment box below and we will attain to it.