Online applications are currently accepted for the Jigawa State SUBEB recruitment 2023 portal. Through the Jigawa State SUBEB recruitment website, one can access the Jigawa SUBEB application.
All the information you require regarding the start and end dates for Jigawa State SUBEB teacher recruitment will be provided in this article. We have provided thorough instructions and information to help you with the application process.
These cover the qualifications, prerequisites, and easy application procedures for the Jigawa SUBEB recruitment. Apply all of the guidelines listed here as you read on.
The Jigawa State Universal Basic Education Board’s (SUBEB) goal is to advance a standardized, high-quality, and useful basic education in the state.
The Jigawa State Government believes that with your help, they can make the State a preferred travel destination for everyone that is socially harmonious, economically vibrant, physically practical, and aesthetically pleasing. So why do you still wait? You are almost there if you are confident that you possess the necessary qualities to succeed as a teacher. Read on to learn more.
The necessary guidelines that will improve your chances of being shortlisted for the Jigawa State Universal Basic Education Board’s recruitment process this year are outlined on this website.
Requirements for the Jigawa SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024
To qualify for full-time employment, take note of the following requirements.
- Candidates must be citizens of Nigeria to be considered.
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong sense of community
- Authenticated Certificate of State of Origin
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate
- Basic computer application knowledge is advantageous.
- Candidates must exhibit good conduct and composure.
- A minimum National Certificate in Education (NCE)
- TRCN Certificate: Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria
- B.Ed, B.A. (Ed), B.Sc. (Ed), and B.Tech (Ed) holders are encouraged to apply (graduates must submit a certificate of NYSC discharge/exemption).
- Interpersonal and communication skills must be strong for candidates to be considered.
- All candidates must possess a legitimate form of identification, such as a driver’s license, national identification card, passport, voter card, or national identification number.
- Must have earned credits in at least five subjects, including English and mathematics, in the SSCE, NECO, or GCE.
- being in possession of a B.SC., B.ED, HND, NCE, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- A candidate interested in being hired by the Jigawa State Universal Basic Education Board cannot be older than 35 at the time of application.
- The ability to work in a new environment is necessary.
- Those who are interested must be in good physical and mental health.
- must not have a history of criminal offenses
Steps to Apply for the Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal at jigawastate.gov.ng and click on Recruitment at the top of the home page.
- Complete the free application form (you must include the following details: full names, permanent addresses, local governments of origin, email addresses, phone numbers, dates of birth, states of origin, nationalities, marital status, academic credentials, institutions attended, and courses of study) and submit it.
- A registration form should be printed.
- Only those who are chosen for the next round of the recruitment process will receive an invitation.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. You’ll receive an email from us with the date and time.
FAQs about the Jigawa State SUBEB Recruitment
Is Jigawa SUBEB currently recruiting for 2023?
The Jigawa State Government periodically hires new employees. Visitors interested in applying for the Jigawa State Universal Basic Education Board must go to the official recruitment website and begin an online application.
How can I apply for Jigawa SUBEB Recruitment 2023?
Apply online at the Jigawa State Universal Basic Education Board’s recruitment website. Once you are selected, life-changing opportunities are ahead.
When is the Jigawa SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024 Closing date?
The Jigawa State Universal Basic Education Board registration deadline for 2023–2024 has not been formally announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. If you want to know when there is an update, keep checking this website frequently.
We occasionally update this portal with the most recent information on the Jigawa State Universal Basic Education Board hiring process. Visit this website frequently if you want to stay informed about the hiring process.
We also advise you to save or bookmark this page and revisit it frequently in case the authorities change anything; we’ll let you know as soon as that happens.
Please feel free to use the comment section below if you have any questions about the Jigawa State SUBEB recruitment 2023 or other job alerts. We will do our best to respond.
Additional Trending Recruitments in Nigeria;
- SEC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Osun State Government Recruitment 2023/2024 | Application Form Portal
- Plateau State SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Kwara State SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- DPR Recruitment 2023/2024 | Application Form Portal
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment 2023 Application Portal | Apply Now
- Federal Government Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Registration Portal
- Nigeria Police News Today on Recruitment 2023
- Total Nigeria Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Portal
- Shell Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- NAICOM Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Npower Agro Recruitment 2023/2024 Registration Form Portal
- PENCOM Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- EFCC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Registration Form Portal
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal