JAMB Portal e-facility Login Dashboard 2023: portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/login
How to successfully log in and access your Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Admission e-facility portal is explained in this post. The JAMB portal allows students to complete any task they want on the website.
Each student has a special email address and password to access the portal. However, today we will guide you on how to use the jamb.gov.ng/e-facility 2023 login portal.
Activities that can be performed on the JAMB e-facility Login Dashboard Portal
Some so many students hardly know the usefulness of the JAMB e-facility. However, below are the things you can do on the JAMB e-facility Login Dashboard Portal.
- Reviewing your admission status
- Viewing of UTME result
- Modification of data
- JAMB regularization
- Recommendation of indemnity form
- Uploading of O’level result
- Edit your profile
- Check all dealings that occur
- Print admission letter
- Part-time enrollment
- Print mock result
- Adjust your password
- Sandwich enrollment
- Apply for transfer
- Normalization of erratic admission
- CBT center charge
Steps to Create a JAMB e-facility Account
To access the portal, you must have an account, and below is the pedagogy on how to create an account. With your JAMB e-facility account, you can access the portal range and other JAMB services.
It is easy to create an account. Follow the steps below:
- Proceed to the Jamb E-facility portal via https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility
- Locate ‘create e-Facility account/login’ at the top
- Click on the ‘create a new account.’
- Document your email address
- Choose Security Question
- Document your Security Answer
- Confirm your email address
- Log in to your email and confirm it. Check your spam folder if you can’t find the email in your inbox.
- Jamb will mail a link to you to continue the enrollment process. Click the link to continue.
- Enter the demanded information.
- Next, create an account.
Steps on how to log in to JAMB Portal 2023
You must have an operational JAMB account to have full access and login to the JAMB e-facility page.
If you already have a JAMB profile, please carefully follow the teachings below to log in and access the JAMB e-facility portal:
- Proceed to portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/login
- Enter your email and password.
- Click the login button.
Please Note: You must use the email address you used during your JAMB enrollment. Also, if you have not linked your email address to your JAMB profile and portal read How to Link Email to JAMB Profile/Portal.
How to Change Password on JAMB E-facility Portal
Have you overlooked your JAMB Portal e-facility password? However, you can quickly retrieve it following the step-by-step guideline below right now.
- Go to the Jamb e-facility portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/login
- Click “here” to reset your password
- Document your email address and submit
- You will receive a mail with a link to reset your password.
Steps to Check Admission Status 2023
- Go to https://jamb.gov.ng/efacility
- Find and click on Create e-Facility account/login at the top
- Document your email address and password to log in
- Once logged in, scroll to the “Check Admission Status” button and select it.
- Select your examination year and fill in the required fields with your registration number.
- Click “Check admission status” to check your admission status.
If you do not yet have a JAMB account, you must make one following the procedure above. That will help you to check your admission status.
If you already have a JAMB profile, follow the step-by-step guideline above to check your JAMB admission grade:
Read Also ⇓:
- JAMB Result Checker 2023
- JAMB Form 2023/2024 Registration & Examination Date
- The 2023 WAEC GCE Timetable for the 1st Series is Out!
- WAEC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- JAMB News Today 2023 | Latest Updates on UTME Results
Do you think this article about JAMB E-facility Portal Login Dashboard 2023 will be of satisfactory use to someone else? Then share it with your friends via Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, or email. Do you have any other inquiries? If so, let us know in the remark section.