Do you wish to check the IRA Shortlisted candidates 2023/2024? If so, you are notified that the Kenya Insurance Regulatory Authority’s list of successful applicants can be found here, along with instructions on how to check it.
- Are IRA Shortlisted Candidates Out?
- How to Check IRA Shortlisted Candidates 2023
- Next Step After Checking IRA Shortlist
Are you among the people who were able to apply for IRA recruitment in 2023? If so, follow the instructions in this article to view or download the list of applicants with short stature.
- Legal Officer
- Actuarial Officer III
- Consumer Education Officer
- Systems Analyst
- Procurement Officer
- Senior Supervision Officer
- Customer Relations Officer
- Systems Auditor
- Senior Legal Officer
- Human Capital Development Assistant
- Consumer Protection Officer
- Head, Supervision
- Corporate Communication Officer
- Legal Assistant
- Librarian/Resource Center Officer
- Supervision Officer III
- Records Management Officer
Normally, after each recruitment process and following the application portal’s closure, the Insurance Regulatory Authority releases the names of the shortlisted candidates. The list is accessible online.
The IRA job application portal is the simplest way to find out if you have been shortlisted; to find out how to use it, continue reading.
Is IRA Shortlisted Candidates Out?
No, the candidates on the IRA shortlist for the recruitment drive for 2023–2024 have not yet been made public.
Therefore, please disregard any messages you may have seen online claiming that the IRA shortlist of candidates has been released, as the list has not yet been formally released.
Please note that the shortlist will include applications from the following counties.
Tana River Murang’a
Taita Mak Taveta Turkana
Garissa West Pokot
Marsabit Uasin Gishu
Kakamega Homa Bay
Even though the shortlist is not yet out, we’ve outlined the right steps on how you can download the list once it is published online via the IRA career portal.
How to Check IRA Shortlisted Candidates 2023
Take the following steps to check online for IRA Shortlisted Candidates.
- Visit www.ira.go.ke using an internet-enabled device
- Click Career from the menu bar
- Slowly scroll the page to where you see shortlisted candidates
- Click on it to download the PDF
- Open the file and search for your name or application number
Other than these processes, another way you can easily know if you’ve been shortlisted is via email notification or SMS sent by the Kenya Insurance Regulatory Authority.
Since this is possible, it is also understood that the network could disrupt the communication process, so we recommend all applicants of IRA recruitment proceed with the above steps to affirm that they’ve been shortlisted.
Next Step After Checking IRA Shortlist
What you should do next after checking the shortlist is get ready the following documents:
- Academic and professional certificates
- A well-prepared curriculum vitae (CV)
- Original copy of your National ID card
Other Recruitment Shortlists;
- EPZA Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 is Out – Check Here
- EPRA Shortlisted Candidates 2023: Check & Download Pdf Here
- NLC Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 is Out – Check Pdf Here
- G4S Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Final List is Out – Check Here
- NDOC Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 – Check Your Name Here
- ORPP Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 is Out – Check Here
- Kenya Prisons Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Are Out – Check Below
- NDDC Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Download Final List
- AIB Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Download PDF List
- NAPTIN Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Download PDF List
- KWS Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 is Out – Download Here
- NIMASA Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Download PDF List
- ARCN Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Download PDF List
- NIOMR Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Download PDF List
- NPS Pdf Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Is Out – Check Your Name
Simply leave a comment in the comment box if you have any questions about the IRA Shortlisted Candidates 2023. We will respond as soon as possible.