The INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment portal is currently open for online applications ahead of the general elections in 2023. Ad hoc staff will be hired by INEC in 2023, including registration area technicians, center managers, supervisory presiding officers, assistant presiding officers, and presiding officers.
See how to apply for the ongoing hiring process via the 2023 INEC recruitment portal, as well as other relevant information about the hiring process, below. Apply for INEC Adhoc Staff jobs here.
Over 1.4 million Adhoc employees will be hired by the Independent National Electoral Commission in advance of the general elections in 2023.
Nigerians who meet the requirements are encouraged to apply online before the registration deadline during the three-month online registration process.
On Wednesday, September 14, 2023, the INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment opens and ends on Wednesday, December 14, 2023.
In order to be considered for selection and deployment as Adhoc Staff in the general elections of 2023, interested candidates are advised to register on INECPRES, which has been authorized by the Independent National Electoral Commission.
The Independent National Electoral Commission has begun hiring for the 2023–2024 elections. This webpage provides important information about the Adhoc Staff application process and how to access and complete the online INEC Adhoc Staff application form through the official INEC Adhoc Staff recruitment website in 2023.
You can learn everything you need to know about the recruitment process in this article. You will be helped during the application process by the comprehensive information and instructions we have provided.
These cover the qualifications, entry standards for interested candidates, and easy application procedures for the INEC Adhoc Staff 2023 recruitment through the official website. So continue reading to learn how to apply and complete the INEC Adhoc Staff registration form 2023.
The INEC Adhoc Staff Application Form 2023 Portal(doorway)
We would like to let everyone know that applications are now being accepted for the INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Portal 2023. All you need to apply are the appropriate credentials, an active email account, and your phone number.
You can access the INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment form 2023 on the official recruitment website. The only official INEC Adhoc Staff registration portal should be used by interested candidates to submit their applications.
We will cover all the information you require regarding the hiring procedure as well as how to submit your application and complete the INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment Form successfully and without any problems.
To prove you are qualified and prepared to go through the INEC Adhoc Staff screening process and increase your chances of being hired, there are some requirements you must meet before applying. Below are the requirements.
The Requirements and Qualifications for INEC Adhoc Staff 2023 Recruitment
- A functioning mobile phone number.
- A functional email address.
- A personal bank account number.
- A current, white background passport-sized photograph not larger than 5MB.
- Contact details of two referees such as email address and phone number.
- A valid staff ID No./student ID No (as displayed on your ID Card)
- An NYSC Call-up Number for former corps members (not earlier than 2018).
- NYSC Call-up Number for current corps members, 2023.
- A copy of the highest qualification in pdf format.
- A copy of means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number in jpg or jpeg format.
- Must be ready to work in a new environment.
- Inquisitive applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Inquisitive applicants must be of acceptable behavior and composure.
If you meet all of the criteria listed above, you have already taken one step toward being one of the INEC shortlisted candidates. See the application instructions for the recruitment exercise below.
Steps to Apply for the Recruitment 2023/2024
- See the official portal at https://www.inecnigeria.org/
- Review the prerequisites for the available positions. (You are expected to go through the prerequisites for all available election staff positions to determine your eligibility)
- Click on “Register” and obey the instructions.
- Create your password. After creating your password, you are automatically logged into the portal and submitted with an application form.
- Fill out the application form. The form is segmented into three sections; (i) Personal Information, (ii) Contact Details, and (iii) Bank Details.
- The names you are to enter should be the same as the ones written on your BVN and be sure your details are filled in accurately as you will not be permitted to edit details once the form is submitted.
- Upload a current passport-sized photograph with a plain background of not larger than 5MB size.
- Fill in the details of your referees and be sure to check the attestation box as the details you provide will be validated by your institutions/organization/referees.
- Print your declaration slip (this is mandatory as you will need this for the final verification).
If you are chosen, your name will be added to the INEC Adhoc Staff shortlist, you will be notified via the email address you provided, and you will then be scheduled for the next stage of the hiring process, ultimately leading to an exciting career with the organization.
Current INEC Ad hoc Staff Recruitment News 2023
If you want to stay up to date, keep checking this website frequently as we occasionally publish the most recent information regarding the recruitment drive for the Independent National Electoral Commission.
In case the Independent National Electoral Commission makes any changes, we also advise you to bookmark or save this page and to refresh it frequently. We’ll keep you updated as soon as that happens.
Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023, and we will do our best to respond.
Additional Trending Recruitments Right Now;
. Coca-Cola Nigeria Recruitment 2023/2024
. Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2023/2024
. Npower Build Recruitment 2023/2024 | Registration Form Portal
. Npower Knowledge Recruitment 2023 Portal
. WAEC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
. Federal Ministry of Science and Technology Recruitment 2023
. Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
. FGN Agricultural Loan | See How to Apply
. Federal Task Force Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
. NEMA Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
. CBN Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
. Nigerian Army 84RRI Recruitment 2023/2024 Is Ongoing – Apply Now.
. Nigeria Police Ranks and Salary Structure
. NGC Recruitment 2023 Nigeria Gas Company Job Portal
. FRSC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Registration Portal
. State Security Service Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal