You can now borrow money instantly without delays. You can get your desired amount to your account with just a few clicks. Apply for the IDFC First Bank Loan to get personal loans directly. It is a simple process. You do not have to go to any office to register. Access the platform with your mobile phone and get what you wish.
Browse through to check the synopsis of the IDFC loan and how you can apply for a personal loan.
IDFC First Bank Loan Review
IDFC First Bank Loan is a well-known program that helps individuals cover their expenses. No matter what it may be, this platform allows users to solve emerging problems or achieve their dreams. It is easy to use and swift.
The program has a competitive interest rate of 10.49%. Plus, it allows you to get about $1 million at a competitive interest rate. And the ability to pay in installments of up to 40% and a top-Up Service.
Enjoy excellent benefits, including cheap rates and a flexible loan term ranging from 6 months to 60 months, when you transfer your current personal loan or credit card.
Is IDFC Loan Legit?
You can count on IDFC First Bank loans to carry out the transactional operation. It is a legit platform. There is nothing to worry about when using the IDFC loan.
IDFC Loan Interest Rate
10.49 percent is the program’s competitive interest rate. Check the loan details below:
Interest rate12.5% p.a.- 18% p.a.
Processing Fee of about 3.50% of the loan amount + GST
Loan tenure up to 5 years
Loan amount of about Rs.5 lakh
Eligibility For the IDFC First Bank Loan
Both individuals on salary and non-salaried individuals can apply for the loan.
For salaried individuals:
- Minimum age of 23
- Maximum Age: 60 years old or retired, whichever occurs first, at the time of loan maturity.
For self-employed people:
- The company must have been in operation for at least three years.
- minimum age of 25
- At debt maturity, 65 is the maximum age
Instant Personal Loan payment using the online loan process:
- eSign/eStamp for faster disbursal
- Three months bank statement
- Valid KYC
- Details to set up an e-Mandate using Net Banking or a Debit Card
IDFC Loan Sign up/Log in
Before you can start using the platform to get loans, you must register first. Your registration gives you access to the features of the program. Follow these simple steps to log in or sign up:
- Visit the official website
- Click on login at the top right corner
- Input your number and valid details, then
- Click on proceed
How to Check your Loan Statement
You can log in to check your application status if you have an account. If you are not registered, you may not be able to check your status. To know your bank statement, follow this process:
- Go to the site
- Login to your account
- Contact the customer service
- Visit the nearest branch
How to Apply For The IDFC Loan
Take these procedures to apply for a loan without wasting time:
- Open to the official website
- Click on apply
- Fill out the form with your information
- Select the amount you want
- Click continue and proceed
IDFC Loan Payment
Follow the method below to repay:
• Put in your contact information and loan account number (email id and mobile number).
• Choose the payment option (Billdesk/Paytm/Mpesa) and enter the CAPTCHA code and click on Proceed Next
• You will get your Loan Account Details on the screen, update the amount then click on proceed
• You will be directed to the bank site, enter your correct option required (Net Banking / Debit Card), update the account/card details and complete the payment.
Customer Care lines
If you are having any issues, you can contact the service:
- Loans call: 1860 500 9900 from 9:30 am to 6.00 pm all working days except 2nd and 4th Saturday and Bank Holidays
- Rural Banking 1800 419 8332 9:30 am to 6:00 pm all days
- Credit Card 1860 500 1111 24*7