Online applications for the ICRC recruitment 2023 portal are currently accepted. On this page, you can find more information about the application process for the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission’s job openings as well as other pertinent details about the hiring procedure. Apply for ICRC jobs here.
We’ll cover everything you need to know about the opening and closing dates for the ICRC recruitment process in this article. We have provided comprehensive information and instructions to help you with the application process.
These include the open positions for graduates and non-graduates, the necessary credentials, entry standards for qualified and interested candidates, as well as instructions on how to apply without delay for the ICRC 2023 recruitment via the www.icrc.gov.ng portal. Follow the instructions below to apply and complete the ICRC registration form 2023.
The Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission
We want the public to be aware that the ICRC recruitment portal 2023 is currently accepting applications. The Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission invites qualified individuals who are interested in developing and advancing their careers at the Commission to apply.
We’ll walk you through the entire application process, including how to submit your application and complete the recruitment form without any problems.
There are many opportunities to join the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission, so it doesn’t matter if you have a degree or not. This is the time to act if you are interested in applying for the 2023 ICRC recruitment.
This chance might be a necessary first step in achieving your objectives. Therefore, take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to give your life some direction and meaning.
The ICRC Official Recruitment Portal 2023
Anyone interested in applying may do so at this time through the ICRC 2023 recruitment portal. Through the official recruitment portal, you can access the ICRC recruitment form 2023. Interested candidates are advised to submit their employment applications only via the official ICRC registration portal.
The Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission has openings for both degree- and non-degree-holders. You only need to apply if you have the necessary credentials, an active email account, and a working phone number.
To prove you are qualified to participate in the ICRC screening process and increase your likelihood of being hired, there are some requirements you must meet before applying. Below are the requirements. Not all open positions necessitate having a degree; keep in mind that job titles vary.
The Requirements for ICRC 2023 Recruitment
- The ability to work in a new environment is necessary.
- Those who are interested must be in good physical and mental health.
- Must have earned at least five credits in the General Certificate of Education (GCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE) in no more than two sittings.
- owning a B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND certificate from a reputable institution
- Candidates must exhibit good conduct and composure.
- A valid form of identification, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, international passport, voter card, or NIN number, is required of all applicants.
- An added benefit is computer literacy.
- Interpersonal and communication skills must be strong for candidates to be considered.
- an age declaration certificate or birth certificate
- qualifications in education (secondary and tertiary with uploaded scans of certificates obtained). The upload should be between 50 and 120 kilobytes in size, with dimensions of 400 to 1200 pixels in width and 600 to 1500 pixels in height.
- A scanned passport photo with dimensions of 275 x 314 pixels and a file size of 7 to 30 kilobytes.
If you meet all the criteria listed above, you are one step closer to being one of the candidates shortlisted by the ICRC. See how to apply for the recruitment exercise below.
Steps to Apply for the Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- The official website is located at www.icrc.gov.ng.
- Locate Careers/Vacancies
- Select a position that best suits you.
- Use your email addresses to sign up and abide by the registration requirements.
- Provide all necessary details.
- Click on submit
- When your registration is successful, print a copy of it.
If you are chosen for further consideration, your name will be added to the ICRC shortlist, you will be notified via the email address you provided when you applied, and you will then be scheduled for the next stage of the hiring process, which could ultimately lead to a rewarding career with the organization.
Current ICRC Recruitment News 2023
You should frequently check this website if you want to stay updated because we occasionally publish the most recent information regarding the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission recruitment exercise.
In case the Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission makes any changes, we advise you to bookmark or save this page and refresh it frequently. We’ll keep you informed as soon as this happens.
Please use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the ICRC recruitment 2023. We will do our best to respond.
Other Trending Recruitments in Nigeria;
- NIGCOMSAT Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- FERMA Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- NIHORT Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- NEMA Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Shell Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- CBN Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Oil and Gas Recruitment in Nigeria 2023 Application Portal
- Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023/2024 NPF Application Portal
- ExxonMobil Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- FRSC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Registration Portal
- Federal Government Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Registration Portal
- State Security Service Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal