The application portal for 2023/2024 Ibom Air recruitment is currently accessible online. You can visit the Ibom Air recruitment website to access the Ibom Airline application form.
We will cover all the information you require about the Ibom Air recruitment opening and closing dates in this article. To help you with your application, we’ve provided thorough information and instructions.
These include the application requirements, qualifications, job description, and steps for applying without difficulty to the Ibom Airline recruitment. Read on and put all of these guidelines to use.
No matter their religion, marital status, race, ethnicity, gender, or any other diversity-related issues, Ibom Airline provides equal employment opportunities to all prospective employees. For employment with the State Government, all interested candidates must comply with the employment requirements.
Are you interested in advancing your career with Ibom Airline? If so, you might be interested to know that Ibom Airlines is looking for young, active people to work at the Akwa Ibom International Airport. These people should have an interest in careers in aviation.
The Ibom Airline’s success depends on finding and developing talented employees. To advance their company, they rely on their high-performing employees to think strategically, foster teamwork, exhibit character, and produce results.
Being around people with different abilities, backgrounds, and levels of experience who are willing to share their knowledge will teach you a ton as an Ibom Airline employee, and you’ll be amazed at how much.
Are you interested in using your skills to collaborate with individuals who share your passion, commitment to achieving results, open-mindedness, and thirst for both professional and personal growth? Continue reading to find out more about the application process for the Akwa Ibom International Airport and to increase your chances of seizing this fantastic chance.
Benefits of applying for the Ibom Airline recruitment:
1. You’ll get to meet people you otherwise wouldn’t have had the chance to.
2. By gaining new abilities, you will enhance your current ones. Persuasive communication, leadership, administrative, technical, and a plethora of other skills are just a few examples.
3. You’ll gain a deeper understanding of the world.
4. The top professionals in the industry will be directing you.
5. You will also be a valuable member of a dynamic team of experts who collaborate closely to consistently provide a superior flying experience.
Basic Requirements for the Ibom Air 2023/2024 Recruitment
On the Ibom Air recruitment website, the following are listed.
- Must be personable
- Candidates should possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A good attitude and composure are requirements for interested applicants.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- It is possible to apply if you have a WASSCE, NECO, or GCE. Must have earned at least five credits in the General Certificate of Education (GCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE) in no more than two sittings. It is mandatory to earn credit in English.
- Those who are interested must be in good physical and mental health.
- A valid form of identification, such as a driver’s license, national identification card, passport, or voter card, is required of all candidates.
- being able to try new things and experiment
- must not have a history of engaging in any criminal activity
- An additional advantage is computer literacy.
- At the time of application, candidates interested in the Ibom Air recruitment cannot be older than 30.
- Excellent analytical abilities and a strong sense of community
- having the capacity to work under pressure and multitask
- a B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND certificate from a reputable institution
- Candidates with a spotty criminal history won’t be accepted.
- having the capacity to work under pressure and multitask
- N.Y.S.C discharge or exemption certificate
More Trending Recruitment In Nigeria Right Now:
- BRISIN Job Vacancies
- NNPC Jobs Information
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Guide
- More On EFCC Job Application
- NEMA Recruitment
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vacancies
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Application
- Nigeria Immigration Service application portal
- CBN Recruitment Application Portal
- FIRS Recruitment Information
- Federal Ministry of Education
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- Apply For FRSC Job
- Coca-Cola Job Vacancies
Vacant positions for the Ibom Air Recruitment
Some of the numerous openings at the Akwa Ibom International Airport are listed below.
- Airline Customer Service Professionals
- Flight Attendant
- Baggage Handlers
- Customer Service Reps
- Airport Engineer / Planner
- Airport Guide / Ambassador
- Flight Dispatcher
- Ground Services
- Cabin Crew
- Emergency Services
- Sales Representative
- Flight Operations
- Cabin Safety
- Fixed Base Operator (FBO) Manager
- Airline Ticket Agent
- Fixed-Based Operator Line person
- Cockpit Crew
- Aviation Meteorologist
- Operations Agent
- Concessions / Airport Food Service
- Ground / Airport Station Attendant
- Airline Administrative Support
- Airport Custodians / Service-person
Steps To Apply For the Ibom Air Recruitment
The application procedure is fairly simple. Follow the steps below to apply for the Ibom Air recruitment:
- Visit the official web portal via https://www.ibomair.com/.
- On the homepage’s top right, click Careers.
- Then, at the center of the homepage, click “Start a Job Search.”
- Utilize the search bar to look for a job.
- Carefully read the job description and requirements.
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Give all the information you need.
- Send in your application (online application submission is free).
- Emails will be used to contact successful candidates.
- For all shortlisted candidates, there will be screening and examination.
Alternatively, send your application and most recent resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to tag the position you are applying for. Simply mark or indicate Ibom Air Baggage Handlers if you’re applying for a position as a baggage handler, for instance.
Do I need a degree to work at Akwa Ibom International Airport?
Experience isn’t a must. The job description will make clear if a degree is necessary. Applicants without degrees may still be taken into consideration if they can show they have a lot of relevant experience.
Be wary of phony phone calls and job offers. Never pay anyone who promises to help you land this job.
Keep checking this website frequently to stay informed about the openings at Akwa Ibom International Airport. Please use the comment section below if you have any questions about the Ibom Air recruitment 2023/2024. We will respond.