GTBank Graduate Trainee 2023. Click here to apply for the 2023 GTBank Graduate Trainee recruitment. You can find details about the GTBank Graduate Trainee program, careers, salary ranges, openings, qualifications, and other relevant information on this page.
The advantages of the GTBank Graduate Trainee program are described in this article. Therefore, continue reading to learn more about applying and the opportunities that are available to you.
GTBank Graduate Trainee Programme 2023
GTBank of Nigeria has launched a recruitment campaign for the 2023 Graduate Trainee Program as part of its ongoing efforts to improve customer experiences, operational efficiency, and effectiveness across its branch network.
The GTBank Graduate Trainee Program aims to identify, cultivate, and create a pipeline of Next Generation leaders and bankers who will be prepared to advance the Bank’s vision of becoming the best bank in Africa.
The prestigious four-month Entry Level Training Program (ELTP) at the Banking School of Excellence is yours to attend if you join Program.
This demanding program introduces participants to banking fundamentals while assisting in developing potential in preparation for settling into a generalist position at the bank after completion.
In the four-month training program at the Banking school of excellence, we honour graduate trainees who distinguished themselves and excelled. The placement of qualified people will consider their affinities, skill sets, and needs.
GTBank Graduate Trainee Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
The following requirements must be satisfied to be accepted into the GTBank Graduate Trainee Program:
- Interested applicants must be of the right conduct and equanimity.
- A minimum of five (5) credits, including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Ability to safeguard the welfare of the association
- Good knowledge of computer applications will be a counted advantage.
- All candidates must have the right identification standards such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, and Voters card.
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Inquisitive applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Advanced written and oral English competency with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interested candidates should not be more than 26 years before application.
- Minimum of a university degree not below Second Class Upper Division
- Must have completed the compulsory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme
The following points should be noted:
- All educational qualifications presented by you will be verified. So before presenting your application, make sure you are who you said you are.
- Applications will be accepted via the GTBank online application portal. So to avoid being scammed, do not apply on any website other than the official recruitment portal.
- Your Phone Number and E-mail Address are what the Bank will use to contact you at all times during the period of the selection practice. We will treat the information provided by you with strict conviction.
- If you meet the necessity, you will be contacted and invited for an Aptitude Test. We will send you a notification for the aptitude test via SMS or E-mail.
- If you are invited for the Aptitude Test, you will be required to log on to the portal to publish your application and security clearance will be conducted for all applicants invited for the test.
Steps to Apply for Recruitment
You can use the step below to apply for open GTBank Graduate Trainee positions:
- Visit the official recruitment portal via www.gtbank.com.
- Locate Careers
- Click on Get Start
- Choose a programme (either training, graduate learner, or experts)
- Click on Apply Here
- Supply all the required details
- Send your application
- If your application is successful, you will be reached and put through the Bank’s recruitment process.
GTBank Graduate Trainee Salary
Throughout their trainee program, Graduate trainees at GTBank Nigeria are paid between 46,000 and 55,000 Naira per month. The monthly salary is intended for transportation and other costs during the training period. The trainees are paid N120,000 per month if hired after the training.
- GTBank will never request money from any forthcoming candidates seeking career chances in the Bank.
- We strongly advise you to refuse such requests from any who claims he will assist you in getting a job at the Bank. They have not approved the agent of the Bank.
To stay connected, keep visiting this website regularly. Please use the comment section below to ask any questions about the GTBank Graduate Trainee 2023 program, and we will do our best to respond.