GRA recruitment 2023/2024: The topic of discussion in this article is the Ghana Revenue Authority job application form, recruitment portal www.gra.gov.gh, open positions, requirements, how to apply, closing date, and even success tips.
- Is GRA Recruiting this Year 2023?
- www.gra.gov.gh GRA Application Form 2023
- Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment Entry Requirements
- GRA Recruitment Portal 2023
- GRA Recruitment Process
- Application Stage
- Shortlisting Stage
- Screening Stage
- Training Stage
- How to Apply for Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment 2023
- GRA Recruitment Closing Date 2023
- Success Tips for GRA Job Application
Therefore, you can take advantage of this opportunity if you are a Ghanaian and want to work for the revenue authority by applying for GRA Recruitment 2023/2024 and following the instructions in this article.
After reading this post, here are the things you will learn:
- First, when will the Ghana Revenue Authority hire new employees this year?
- The possible job vacancies
- Requirements for GRA recruitment
- Ghana Revenue Authority recruitment portal
- How to apply, as well as the deadline
- We’ve also highlighted some dos and don’ts for the recruitment exercise
So, let’s get started!
The government organization in charge of obtaining revenue on behalf of the Ghanaian government is the Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA).
To unify the collection of all government revenue under a single roof, the Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) was founded in 2009 under the Ghana Revenue Authority Act 2009 (Act 791).
Is GRA Recruiting this Year 2023?
Indeed, the Ghana Revenue Authority’s (GRA) 2023 hiring campaign will soon get underway. Candidates who meet the requirements may apply online at www.gra.gov.gh, as long as they adhere to the instructions provided in this article.
www.gra.gov.gh GRA Application Form 2023
Would you like to apply for a job at Ghana Revenue Authority online? If so, you must go to the recruitment portal at www.gra.gov.gh to access, complete, and send your application.
Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment Entry Requirements 2023
The entry requirements you must meet to work for the Ghana Revenue Authority are listed below.
- An applicant must be a citizen of Ghana.
- He or she needs to possess a legitimate form of identification, such as a passport or national ID.
- The applicant needs to be in the age range of 20 to 35.
- The applicant needs to have a relevant degree or diploma at the very least.
- The applicant must comprehend the requirements of the GRA position.
- The candidate needs to belong to the appropriate professional associations.
- All academic and professional certificate originals must be kept close at hand by him or her.
- The required National Service must have been completed by the prospective applicant.
- Member of the appropriate professional body is required of the applicant.
- Wherever the applicant is posted, they should be prepared to work.
- Applicants who are computer-literate have an added advantage
GRA Recruitment Portal 2023
The official link for the Ghana Revenue Authority, GRA recruitment portal 2023/2024 is www.gra.gov.gh/category/recruitment. Interested candidates are to visit the portal to apply.
GRA Recruitment Process
As you apply for this recruitment exercise, you must comprehend the purpose of the entire recruitment process.
The intake process for the Ghana Revenue Authority is broken down into four (4) stages: application, shortlisting, screening, and training/employment.
At this point, candidates interested in working for the Ghana Revenue Authority can apply online at www.gra.gov.gh, the recruitment portal.
The Ghana Revenue Authority will now review submitted applications and subsequently release the names of successful applicants following the submission of applications and the closure of the recruitment portal.
Candidates who make the shortlist go through an additional screening process that typically consists of a CBT-based exam and an evaluation of their academic records.
Other Trending Recruitments 2023;
- Bank of Ghana Recruitment 2023/2024
- Volta River Authority Recruitment 2023/2024
- KWS Recruitment Online Application Portal
- Kenya Ports Authority Recruitment Portal 2023/2024
- South African Navy Recruitment 2023/2024
- WFP Recruitment Process 2023/2024 Career Login
- British Army Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form
- KIPPRA Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024
Those who pass the screening process go on to receive training, and following that, they receive an appointment offer from the Ghana Revenue Authority and return to work.
The purpose of drawing attention to these is to warn you that applying for a recruitment exercise is not enough, and you should not just lay back and assume the job is done.
You still need to go through additional steps, but your performance at this application stage will determine your fate in all subsequent steps. That is why you need to pay close attention to the requirements.
How to Apply for Ghana Revenue Authority Recruitment 2023
- To begin with, go to the GRA employment portal at www.gra.gov.gh/category/recruitment.
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Carefully fill out the online application form
- Upload required documents according to stipulated sizes
- Proofread your application for possible mistakes
- Then submit
Print out the acknowledgment page with your application number as soon as possible after submitting it; this is just for reference. It will also be required during screening.
An alternative to the above method is to:
- Write an application letter
- Create a thorough and current curriculum vitae (CV).
- Include your email address, experience, and mobile telephone number in your CV
- Scan your academic and professional credentials
- Then send the documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
GRA Recruitment Closing Date 2023
The Ghana Revenue Authority has not yet made an official announcement regarding the end date of this recruitment drive, but we advise you to visit the application portal and submit an application for any open positions, as demonstrated by us.
Success Tips for GRA Job Application
- Please make sure not to apply for more than one position.
- Your scanned documents should not be more than 2MB
- Apply no later than 24 hours before the closing date.
- In cases where the network is fluctuating, pause your application and resume later
- Make sure the details you supply are accurate.
- Your date of birth and name must be the same as that of your National ID card
- Regarding your GRA job application, do not pay anyone.
Simply leave a comment in the comment section if you have any questions regarding the GRA recruitment 2023/2024. We will respond as soon as possible.