GES recruitment 2023/2024: Job openings with Ghana Education Service, application form, recruitment website www.gespromotions.gov.gh, prerequisites, application process, and deadline are all explained in detail here.
- Is GES Recruitment 2023 ongoing?
- GES Job Vacancies 2023
- Requirements for GES Recruitment 2023
- GES Recruitment Portal 2023
- How to Apply for Ghana Education Service Recruitment
- GES Job Application Deadline
- Current News About GES Recruitment 2023
We will cover all you need to know about the GES recruitment process in detail in this post, including eligibility requirements and application procedures.
At the end of this article, here are the things you will learn.
- The Ghana Education Service currently has open positions.
- The requirements for these vacancies
- How to successfully submit an application
- The deadline for GES applications as well as
- Success tips
So, let’s begin.
Is GES Recruitment 2023 ongoing?
Yes, the Ghana Education Service’s (GES) 2023 recruitment is now underway. By following the instructions in this article, you can apply through the recruitment portal at www.gov.gh.
Please take note that all Ghanaian citizens are eligible to apply, provided they meet the job requirements, and that the application form is free.
GES Job Vacancies 2023
What positions does Ghana Education Service have openings for new hires? Take a glance at the vacant positions in GES below.
- Director I
- Teachers for different subjects
So, you are welcome to apply for these positions if you are a graduate of at least a basic education diploma program and you currently reside in Ghana.
As Ghana Education Service is an equal opportunity employer, it is encouraged for individuals with disabilities to apply, provided that they fulfill the job requirements.
As the dividing line between those who make the shortlist and those who are not, the GES recruitment requirements are something you should take seriously.
Following this, please note the eligibility requirements listed below for the Ghana Education Service.
Requirements for GES Recruitment 2023
Follow these steps to eventually be hired by the Ghana Education Service (GES).
- An applicant must be a citizen of Ghana.
- He or she needs to possess a legitimate form of identification, such as a passport or national ID.
- The applicant must be in the age range of twenty to thirty-five.
- A basic education diploma is a minimum requirement for applicants.
- The applicant needs to have a thorough understanding of the teaching profession.
- The candidate needs to belong to the appropriate professional associations.
- All academic and professional certificates in their original form must be with them at all times.
- The required National Service must have been completed by the prospective applicant.
- The Teacher Licensure Examination (TLE) must have been passed by the applicant.
- Wherever they are posted, the applicant should be prepared to work.
- A benefit for applicants who studied early childhood or basic education is
The Human Resource Management Division (HRMD) of the GES has duly signed a release stating that only candidates who fulfill these requirements will be considered for employment.
GES Recruitment Portal 2023
The Ghana Education Service (GES) recruitment portal is www.gespromotions.gov.gh. Applicants should use this specific online portal to access, complete, and submit the form.
How to Apply for Ghana Education Service Recruitment
- GES Job Portal: www.gespromotions.gov.gh is the first place you need to go.
- Under “Application for Recruitment,” select “Apply.”
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Carefully fill out the online application form
- Upload the necessary files at the sizes specified.
- Proofread your application for possible mistakes
- Then submit
Print out the acknowledgment page with your application number as soon as possible after submitting it; this is just for reference. It will also be required during screening.
GES Job Application Deadline
Since GES recruitment is about to end, we advise you to register as soon as possible on the application portal at www.gespromotions.gov.gh.
Note: You will be required to pay a minimum fee of GHC 5.00 during the application process when attempting to generate a coupon code.
Other trending recruitments include:
- Bank of Ghana Recruitment 2023/2024
- State Express Transport Corporation (SETC)
- AEDC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- NSIWC Recruitment Portal 2023/2024
- UNICEF Birth Registration Recruitment 2023/2024
- Dana Air Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Oil and Gas Recruitment in Nigeria 2023 Application Portal
- DSS Recruitment 2023/2024 | Application Form Portal
Current News About GES Recruitment 2023
The Ghana Education Service’s recruitment portal is closed at the moment, but we have been informed that the 2023 recruitment process will soon get underway.
Additional inquiries about Ghana Education Service recruitment that we have received from interested parties are listed below.
- GES recruitment portal for university graduates
- GES recruitment for diploma holders
- GES recruitment portal for non-teaching staff
- GES recruitment portal 2023/2024
- GES recruitment form
- GES recruitment forum
Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the comments section below about the GES job application or the candidates who have been shortlisted.