GAF Recruitment 2023/2024: Highlights of this article include the Ghana Armed Forces application form, the recruitment portal www.apply.mil.gh, requirements, start date, how to apply, closing date, and success tips for the 2023–2024 recruitment cycle.
- Is GAF Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
- GAF Job Vacancies 2023
- Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment Process
- Application Stage
- Shortlisting Stage
- Screening Stage
- Training Stage
- Requirements for Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2023
- GAF Recruitment Portal www.apply.mil.gh
- How to Apply for GAF Recruitment 2023
- What is the deadline for GAF Recruitment 2023?
The 2023 Ghana Armed Forces recruitment is currently underway. If you wish to apply, carefully read through this article as we direct you on how to successfully apply.
Have you previously applied for GAF recruitment but were not selected? If so, are you keen to try again and be successful this time?
If so, do not worry; you will succeed because this article provides a step-by-step guide and highlights important dos and don’ts.
Let’s get started.
Is GAF Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
The recruitment process for the Ghana Armed Forces has indeed started. Interested parties should access, complete, and submit their application at www.appply.mil.gh, the online application portal.
We will explain how to obtain the scratch card, which costs fifty Ghana cedis (Gh. 50.00) and is required to access the application form for GAF recruitment.
GAF Job Vacancies 2023
The Ghana Armed Forces currently have open positions for which you are eligible to apply.
- Electrical and Mechanical Engineers
- Legal Officer
- Medical Specialist
- Medical Officer
- Dental Surgeon
- Nursing/Health Tutor
- Specialized Nurse
- Certified Registered Anesthetist
Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment Process
You must comprehend the purpose of the entire recruitment process before submitting your application for this exercise.
The four stages of the GAF intake process are application, shortlisting, screening, and training/employment, in order of precedence.
In this phase, individuals who are interested in joining the GAF apply online at www.apply.mil.gh to participate in the recruitment process.
The Ghana Armed Forces would now evaluate submitted applications and subsequently release the names of successful applicants following the submission of applications and the closure of the recruitment portal.
Candidates who make the shortlist go through an additional screening process that typically consists of a CBT-based exam and an evaluation of their academic records.
The Ghana Armed Forces would then offer appointments to those who passed the screening process, and they would then return to their duties after receiving training.
The purpose of drawing attention to these is to warn you that applying for a recruitment exercise is not enough, and you should not just lay back and assume the job is done.
You still need to go through additional steps, but your performance at this application stage will determine your fate in all subsequent steps. That is why you need to pay close attention to the requirements.
Other trending recruitments:
- Bank of Ghana Recruitment 2023/2024
- KURA Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Vacancies Portal
- KWS Recruitment Online Application Portal
- CBK Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
- ZPCS Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- KCGS Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
- British Army Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form
- www.recruitment.army.mil.ng Nigerian Army 2023 Recruitment Portal
- NAF DSSC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal
- Zimbabwe Police Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
Requirements for Ghana Armed Forces Recruitment 2023
These are the requirements that you must fulfill to be selected for this recruitment process. Carefully read through them and endeavor to adhere accordingly.
- An applicant must be a citizen of Ghana.
- He or she needs to possess a legitimate form of identification, such as a passport or national ID.
- Traders should be between the ages of 18 and 27, and non-tradesmen should be between the ages of 18 and 25.
- The candidate must at least hold a degree or diploma from the BECE, NVTI, or SSCE.
- The candidate must be healthy and physically capable of performing the job.
- The applicant must not have any criminal convictions.
- Married people are not permitted to apply.
- Men must be 5.6 m tall, or 1.57 m, while women must be 5.2 m tall, or 1.57 m.
- All academic and professional certificates in their original form must be with them at all times.
- Applicants are to provide only official and verifiable information about themselves
- An active email address is required for the applicant.
- Documents uploaded during application should not be more than 2MB
- Wherever the applicant is posted, they should be prepared to work.
- Computer-literate candidates have an extra benefit.
GAF Recruitment Portal www.apply.mil.gh
The website for applying to the Ghana Armed Forces is www.apply.mil.gh. It is the designated portal for the recruitment exercise. To fill out the online application, interested parties should go here.
How to Apply for GAF Recruitment 2023
- You must first go to either www.gafrecruitment.mil.gh or www.apply.mil.gh, the GAF job portal.
- Select “Application for Recruitment” and click to apply.
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Carefully fill out the online application form
- Upload required documents according to stipulated sizes
- Proofread your application for possible mistakes
- Then submit
What is the deadline for GAF Recruitment 2023?
Sunday, July 16, 2022, is the closing date for applications to join the Ghana Armed Forces. Applicants who do not submit their form on or before the stipulated deadline will be disqualified.
You can see that, as of the specified date, the Ghana Armed Forces recruitment process has not officially started for 2023. To receive instant updates when GAF Recruitment 2023 opens, follow us at jejejobs.com. Please use the comment section below to ask any additional questions you may have about this recruitment process.