The 2023/2024 FRIN shortlisted candidates for the screening exercise have been released. The official FRIN shortlisted portal also provides access to the FRIN 2nd batch list of shortlisted candidates.
We will show you how to see if your name has been removed from consideration for the screening exercise and how to access the complete list of FRIN recruitment shortlisted candidates in PDF format on the official website.
We have provided step-by-step instructions for gaining access to the Shortlisted portal. For information on how to download the list in PDF format and how to check the FRIN 2023/2024 shortlisted candidates, continue reading.
Are 2023/2024 FRIN Shortlisted Candidates Out?
Did you apply for the recently completed FRIN recruitment and are you unsure if you have been pre-selected for the screening process? If so, you have come to the incorrect page.
All applicants who applied for this year’s recruitment are encouraged to visit the official shortlisting portal to see if they have been selected for the screening process.
We are happy to let you know that the list of names that have been shortlisted for the 2023 FRIN has been published. The FRIN management has selected a few qualified candidates and scheduled them for the following round of hiring.
Your selection for the screening exercise has already been made if your name is on the list. Find out below how to check the FRIN 2023 shortlisted candidates.
The FRIN Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Checklist in Steps
The names of those chosen candidates for the screening process, which is a step in the hiring process, have not yet been disclosed by the Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria’s management. Therefore, the complete list that includes the names that made the FRIN shortlist has not yet been released.
By following the steps listed below, you can determine if you are one of the FRIN 2023/2024 shortlisted candidates.
- Visit the official FRIN shortlisted portal at www.frin.gov.ng
- Scroll down to the middle of the home page
- Click on View Full List under Shortlisted Candidates.
Take note of the screening date and the necessary documents because failing to show up on time at the screening center with the necessary documentation will result in your rejection of the job offer.
The management of the FRIN will notify and contact all shortlisted candidates via their registered email addresses regarding the screening exercise, which will take place at specific locations across the country, in addition to checking the list via the official registration portal. For updates regarding the selection process, therefore, check your registered email address frequently.
You must bring the following documents with you to the screening center.
- copies and originals of your credentials
- A print-out of the submission confirmation page
- A valid means of identification such as a Voter’s card, National ID Card, Valid Driver’s License, National Identification Number (NIN), or International Passport (original and its photocopy)
- Two Recent Passport photographs
The successful applicants’ list had not yet been uploaded when this article was being written. The full list is now published. Check the official registration portal to see if you have been pre-qualified.
We regularly post the most recent information on the recruitment procedures for the Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria.
You May Also Check;
- FRIN Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- TRCN Screening Date 2023 Venue and Requirements
- INEC Training Date 2023 Venue and Requirements
- ITF Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Download PDF List
- FRC Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Download PDF List
- NIGCOMSAT Screening Date 2023 Venue and Requirements
Please feel free to leave a comment below this page with any queries you may have about the Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria’s 2023–2024 shortlisted candidates. We will get back to you as soon as possible.