The 2023/2024 FRC shortlisted candidates for the screening exercise have been released. The official FRC shortlisted portal also provides access to the list of candidates who made the FRC second batch of shortlists.
We will demonstrate how to see if you have been selected for the screening process as well as how to download the complete list of FRC recruitment shortlisted candidates in PDF format from the official website.
Are FRC 2023/2024 Shortlisted Candidates Out?
Have you recently applied for a position with the Fiscal Responsibility Commission and are unsure if you have been pre-selected for the screening process? If so, you have come to the incorrect page.
You have been chosen in advance for the screening exercise if your name is on the list. Check out the information on the FRC’s 2023 shortlisted candidates below.
The FRC Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Checklist in Steps
The Fiscal Responsibility Commission’s management has not yet disclosed the names of the candidates they chose for the screening process, which is a step in the hiring process. So, the full list containing the names that the FRC shortlisted has not yet been made public.
Wait patiently for the full list to be posted on the main FRC shortlist website for 2023 applicants. To find out how to access the portal and check your name after the list has been published, continue reading.
By using the steps listed below, you can determine if you are one of the FRC 2023/2024 shortlisted candidates.
- Visit the official FRC shortlisted portal at www.frc.gov.ng
- Scroll down to the middle of the home page
- Under Shortlisted Candidates, select View Full List.
Keep in mind to take note of the screening date and the required documents because failing to show up on time at the screening center with the required documents signifies that you have turned down the job offer.
The FRC management will inform and contact all shortlisted candidates via their registered email addresses regarding the screening exercise, which will be held at specific locations across the country, in addition to checking the list via the official registration portal. So check your registered e-mail address regularly for updates regarding the selection exercise.
You must bring the following documents with you to the screening center.
- copies and originals of your credentials
- A print-out of the submission confirmation page
- A valid means of identification such as a Voter’s card, National ID Card, Valid Driver’s License, National Identification Number (NIN), or International Passport (original and its photocopy)
- Two Recent Passport photographs
The list of chosen applicants had not yet been uploaded when this article was being written. The full list is now published. See if you have been pre-qualified by visiting the official registration portal.
We regularly update our information about the Fiscal Responsibility Commission’s hiring practices, we advise you to bookmark this page and refresh it as frequently as you can to stay updated so that you do not miss a change.
You May Also Check;
- FRC Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- FRSC Training Date 2023 Venue and Requirements
- TRCN Screening Date 2023 Venue and Requirements
- INEC Training Date 2023 Venue and Requirements
- NIPOST Screening Date 2023 Venue and Requirements
Simply leave a question in the comment section below this page, and we will get back to you regarding the Fiscal Responsibility Commission’s 2023–2024 shortlist of candidates.