The application portal for FIRS recruitment 2024/2025 and the registration process. The Federal Inland Revenue Service is currently recruiting. Continue reading this article to find out how to apply for the current FIRS job opening.
We are going to walk you through the simplest process of applying for the jobs you want, including how to apply online at www.firs.gov.ng through the FIRS portal.
There are certain qualifications you must meet to be considered for this position. Those who do not meet the requirements for this position are advised not to apply, as they will be immediately disqualified, according to strict guidelines from the Federal Inland Revenue Service.
Abia Adamawa Akwa Ibom
Anambra Bauchi Bayelsa
Benue Borno Cross River
Delta Ebonyi Edo
Ekiti Enugu Gombe
Imo Jigawa Kaduna
Kano Katsina Kebbi
Kogi Kwara Lagos
Nasarawa Niger Ogun
Ondo Osun Oyo
Plateau Rivers Sokoto
Taraba Yobe Zamfara & FCT
Shortlisted candidates will undergo a computer-based test. Prospects who score high are those who will be shortlisted for the final screening exercise.
FIRS Recruitment Requirements & Qualifications 2024
- The candidate must be a Nigerian by birth
- The candidate must not be less than 1.7 meters in height, for males and 1.64 meters for females.
- The candidate must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male
- The candidate must be medically fit and must have a certified medical report from any government hospitals
- The candidate must not be suffering from any physical or mental disabilities
- the candidate must possess the WASSCE certificate with not less than 5 credit passes in the core subjects including mathematics and English language in not more than 2 sittings
- Applicants with higher degrees such as OND, HND, BSC, etc can also apply.
Minimum Age 18
Maximum Age 35
Minimum Height 1.62
Mode of Identification National ID, International Passport, etc.
Academic Qualifications WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or Higher Degree
Steps to Apply For FIRS Recruitment 2024
To apply for the Federal Inland Revenue Service, you need to visit the application portal via www.firs.gov.ng, fill out the application form, attach the required documents, and submit.
At the moment, we cannot provide the full procedures to apply for the FIRS recruitment. This page will be updated when the FIRS application portal is open.
You May Also Check:
- ORPP Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal
- NTI Screening Date 2023 Venue and Requirements
- Kenya Ports Authority Recruitment Portal 2023/2024
- FHA Recruitment Form 2023/2024 Application Portal
- NASENI Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- NTDC Recruitment Form 2023/2024 Application Portal
- General Service Unit GSU Recruitment 2023/2024
- FCSC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- FMWR Recruitment Form 2023/2024 Application Portal
- NACOSTI Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Portal
- NSC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form
- Volta River Authority Recruitment 2023/2024
Simply leave a comment in the comment box if you have any questions regarding the FIRS Recruitment 2024/2025.