Recruitment for FIRS 2023/2024 is still ongoing. This article outlines the necessary guidelines that will increase your chances of being shortlisted in this year’s Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment exercise.
Are you a graduate looking for a job? Have you been unemployed for so long? Or have you been dreaming of working in the Federal Inland Revenue Service? This opportunity is for you if you can affirmatively respond to any of the questions above. We know you won’t let it pass you by.
You must be aware of all the prerequisites, the application procedure, the qualifications, and how to apply for the Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment to be one of the shortlisted candidates in this year’s FIRS recruitment exercise.
All interested candidates can use this article as a guide. Read on to learn more about the application process and your chances of being selected for this fantastic opportunity if you are interested in the FIRS recruitment exercise.
If you get employed, you will be amazed at how much you will learn from being around people with different skills, diverse backgrounds, and levels of experience who are willing to share what they know.
Eligibility Criteria, Skills, and General Requirements for FIRS Recruitment 2023/2024
The following is a list of the general requirements for hiring with the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS):
- Applicants should possess strong leadership and management skills
- Every applicant must be a Nigerian national.
- Interested candidates must be physically and mentally fit
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record
- Candidates interested in the Federal Inland Revenue Service
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or OND from a reputable and approved institution in any discipline
- At the time of application, applicants cannot be older than 35.
- Must maintain a minimum of five credits in each of the General Certificate of Education (GCE), West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), and National Examination Council (NECO) exams in no more than two sittings.
- Must maintain strong interpersonal skills to illustrate and support the team both internally and externally
- Must have the desire to learn new ideas and be willing to work in a new environment
- Applicants must have a good understanding of Web applications, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, and other connected applications
- Must have good knowledge of the Nigerian Tax Laws
- Inquisitive candidates should have the commercial business knowledge
- Candidates must not be physically challenged
- Good communication skills are a prerequisite for applicants to the Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment.
- Applicants must be psychologically level
- Ability to interpret business numbers
Core Values Of The Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
Ownership and Collective Responsibility
- Information Sharing
- Team spirit
- Collaborative decision making
- Respect for taxpayers constituted authority, and colleagues
- Competence and know-how
- Continuous learning
Operate a transparent and effective tax system that maximizes tax revenue collection and voluntary compliance, according to their mission statement.
Steps to Apply for FIRS Recruitment 2023/2024, Federal Inland Revenue Service
Candidates with multiple applications will be disqualified. So you are only permitted to apply for one position. To apply for the FIRS recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official portal at https://www.firs.gov.ng/Career Currently, FIRS is not hiring.
- Click on the available vacancies
- Follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- Here For FRSC Recruitment
- Apply Now For Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- More Info On CBN Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment Portal And Requirements
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Application Form
- Read On FIRS Recruitment Criteria
- Apply Today For Nigeria Police Force
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Navy Direct Application
Alternatively, you may walk into any Federal Inland Revenue Service office nearest to you or keep visiting this website to stay updated on the latest news.
Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) Recruitment FAQs
1. How much is the Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment form?
The Federal Inland Revenue Service’s application form is available for no cost. The form can be downloaded online on the official website at https://www.firs.gov.ng/Career
2. Is the Federal Inland Revenue Service’s application for the class of 2023–2024 available?
The Federal Inland Revenue Service application for the 2023–2024 tax year is now available. We will update this page once the form is out. Check the official recruitment portal at https://www.firs.gov.ng/Career regularly or keep visiting this website to stay updated once the form is out.
3. When is the Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment Closing date?
The Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment deadline has not been made public. We will let you know once it is disclosed. If you want to be informed when there is an update, come back often to this website.
For 2023–2024, the Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment Form has not yet been released. Therefore, we would like to advise you to ignore any news regarding the availability of the FIRS Recruitment Form for the time being. Please refrain from any contact about this type of news.
Visit this website often to stay informed about the Federal Inland Revenue Service hiring process.
Additionally, we advise you to bookmark or save this page and to frequently refresh it in case anything changes. We will notify you as soon as this happens.
Getting the right information at the right time is very important. So be wary of phony phone calls and job offers. Never pay anyone who promises to help you get on the short list of candidates.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment, and we will do our best to respond.