Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment 2023/2024: UBEC Federal Teachers recruitment portal, requirements, how to apply, and other pertinent information is available here.
Are you a recent graduate seeking employment? Have you been without a job for so long? Do you possess the skills required to become a teacher? If so, keep reading because this article has all the information you need to apply for the current Federal Teachers Recruitment 2023/2024.
Please verify that you are who you claim to be before applying for any position in the current UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme. possess all required credentials. If you satisfy all of the following requirements, your application will be accepted.
Apply all of the recommendations made in this article after reading it from beginning to end.
The Requirements for UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment 2023/2024
For the Federal Teachers Scheme recruitment, you must fulfill the requirements listed below.
- Good communication skills are a requirement for applicants.
- A fit body and mind are requirements for interested applicants.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- An added benefit is computer literacy.
- Must have earned at least five credits in the General Certificate of Education (GCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE) in no more than two sittings. English is a required course credit.
- must hold a Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) from a school that has received government approval.
- A valid form of identification, such as a driver’s license, national identification card, passport, or voter card, is required of all candidates.
- The ability to work in a new environment is necessary.
- A candidate who is interested in the Federal Teachers Scheme recruitment process cannot be older than 40.
- Candidates must exhibit good conduct and composure.
Benefits of Applying for the Ongoing Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
If you have the chance to work:
- It will improve your understanding of the world.
- The chance to meet people you otherwise would not have met will present itself.
- Benefits and rewards in terms of money are thorough. Through performance-related pay, you will be acknowledged and rewarded.
- Your definition of who you are as a person changes as a result, giving you a sense of identity.
- If you are employed, you will enjoy the satisfaction of being independent.
- Every month, a regular paycheck or salary will be credited to your account.
- By picking up new skills, you can improve your existing set. These could involve effective communication, leadership, administration, technical, and a lot more skills you can imagine.
- It’s amazing how much you can learn from being around people who have different backgrounds, levels of experience, and skill sets and who are willing to share what they know.
- Your self-assurance and social abilities will increase.
- It provides meaning and purpose to your life.
Eligible States for the UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
- Federal Capital Territory (Abuja)
Objectives of the UBEC Federal Teachers Scheme
The following are some of the goals of the program:
- Employing NCE graduates
- ensuring the UBE program candidates receive a quality education
- allowing recent NCE graduates to gain extensive practical experience in their chosen field
- Teacher shortage will be decreased by assisting states in fulfilling the UBE program’s teacher shortage requirement.
More Trending Jobs In Nigeria Right Now:
- FRSC Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Top Recruitment Agencies in Nigeria
Steps to Apply for the Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit www.ubec.gov.ng to access the Federal Teachers Scheme recruitment portal.
- For registration to start, click on Teaching Vacancies.
- The directions must be carefully read and followed.
- Provide all necessary details.
- Check all of your information.
- Include a copy of your identification and a photo of your passport.
- Submit your application
- When your application is approved, you’ll receive an email to let you know.
- Only candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted
- Candidates invited to take a screening test must meet the Federal Teachers Scheme recruitment requirements. You will receive an email containing the date, time, and screening locations.
Confirm the following details prior to creating a UBEC account:
1. You have an NCE, a B.Ed., or a PGDE.
2. You are qualified to instruct in any of the aforementioned fields:
- English Language/Literature
- Integrated Science
- Home Economics
- Agricultural Science
- Health and Physical Education
- Technical/Technology Education
- (ECCDE) Early Childhood Care Development and Education
3. The online form is free.
4. You are to apply for one job position. If you attempt more than once, you will be disqualified.
When is the Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment 2023/2024 Closing date?
There is no official announcement of the Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment 2023/2024 registration deadline. When it is released, we’ll let you know. If you want to know when there is an update, keep checking this website frequently.
Maintain regular visits to this website to stay informed. In case of any changes, we also advise you to save or bookmark this page and frequently refresh it. We’ll notify you as soon as something changes.
Be wary of phony phone calls and job offers. Never pay anyone who promises to assist you in obtaining this position.
Keep checking this website frequently to stay updated. Please use the comment section below to contact us if you have any questions about the Federal Teachers Scheme recruitment.