Federal task force hiring for 2023 is currently in progress. On this page, you can find more information about the Federal task force jobs, including how to apply for them through the recruitment portal that is currently open.
We’ll demonstrate how simple it is to apply for open positions. To learn more about the hiring procedure, requirements, qualifications, and other relevant information you may want to know, keep reading.
The Federal Task Force Hiring Process 2023
Have you had aspirations of joining the Federal task force? If so, we are happy to let you know that applications for the Federal task force recruitment 2023 are still being accepted. Candidates are encouraged to apply from all 50 states before the deadline for recruitment if they wish to be considered.
We have outlined information and instructions in this article to help you with the application process. These cover the qualifications, specifications, and easy application procedures for Federal task force recruitment.
Please take note that throughout the entire recruitment process, the National Taskforce will never ask you for payment of any kind.
We strongly cautioned you against granting such requests from anyone who offered to help you join the Federal Taskforce. These offers come from fake recruitment agencies, not the Federal Taskforce.
Therefore, don’t give your personal information to anyone who claims they can get you a job with the Federal Taskforce or asks you to send them money.
Below are the states eligible for the ongoing recruitment:
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
- Federal Capital Territory
The Recruitment Requirements and Qualifications
- The applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria by descent or by conception.
- Inquisitive applicants must be of acceptable behavior and composure.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Distinctions in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects acquired at one sitting or five (5) subjects acquired at two sittings including the English Language.)
- The applicant must have no illegal history and must be of good and exemplary character.
- No financial indebtedness to anyone or any institution.
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from an identified institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from an identified institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects acquired at one sitting or three (3) subjects acquired at two sittings.)
- Minimum of 18 years of age and a maximum of 35 years of age.
- The applicant must be insured as medically fit by medical personnel in a Government health center.
- Must have a valid means of identification such as a Voters Card, Driver’s License, National ID Card, International Passport, or NIN Number.
- Must be free of any and every medical disfigurement and disability.
Steps to Apply for the Federal Task Force Recruitment
The application process is fairly easy to understand. If you are confident that you are qualified and have what it takes to serve on the task force, apply for the position via the online application process or through your local government council.
Continue to frequent this website to stay informed and never miss an update. To stay informed about news regarding Federal taskforce recruitment, we also advise you to bookmark or save this page and return to it frequently.
Please feel free to use the comment section below if you have any questions about the Federal taskforce recruitment process in 2023.
Other Trending Recruitments Right Now;
. FCC Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
. FRC Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
. Coca-Cola Nigeria Recruitment 2023/2024
. Top Recruitment Agencies in Nigeria
. Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2023/2024
. ITF Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
. NEMA Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
. Civil Defence Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
. PHCN Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
. World Bank Recruitment 2023/2024 | Apply Now
. Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2023/2024 NAF Portal
. FG 774 000 Recruitment 2023/2024 NDE Application Form Portal
. Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2023/2024
. NAERLS Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
. State Security Service Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal