Federal Government Bursary Award 2023 for Education Students (APPLY HERE)
Are you enrolled in any post-secondary schools in Nigeria? If so, the Federal Government Bursary Award 2023 application procedure, specifications, and deadline are described on this page.
The Federal Government Scholarships for 2023 are open for applications, and Mallam Adamu, Minister of Education (HME), invites qualified students enrolled in Nigerian universities and educational institutions to apply.
The President made a promise to alter the educational system, and this is doing so. The Federal Ministry of Education has obtained crucial data from the National Colleges Commission on Education (NCC) and the Nigerian College Commission (NCCE).
- FG Bursary Awards 2023 Eligibility
- How to Apply for Federal Government Bursary Awards 2023
- FG Bursary Awards 2023 Application Deadline
FG Bursary Awards 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Prospects enrolled in educational programs at universities and colleges in Nigeria.
- Applicants must be full-time students.
- The only entry that eligible nominees should submit is one; submitting more than one will disqualify them.
- Physically challenged applicants possessed must be in their first year or older.
- A beneficiary of any scholarship is not eligible.
Steps to Apply for Federal Government Bursary Awards 2023
- Kindly visit https://fsbn.com.ng/scholarships to fill in the form
- Submit the form and publish a duplicate
- Attach photocopies of the subsequent documents:
- Letter of Admission
- Recent school identity card.
NB: PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE IS NO PROCESSING FEE FOR THIS SPECIFIC APPLICATION. Therefore, be wary of fraudsters.
FG Bursary Awards 2023 Application Deadline
The Federal Government Bursary 2022 Awards application deadline is October 21, 2022.
Read Also ⇓:
- Danish Government Scholarships|
- Global Excellence Scholarship-UWA| Apply Online
- Government Scholarship in Singapore (fully Funded) – 2022
- Harvard University Scholarship (MBA) Program-2023
- DAAD Scholarship Program-Helmut Schmidt | 2022/2033
Please, if you have any queries, make use of our comment box below right now.