Online applications are currently accepted for the Federal Fire Service recruitment portal for 2023. The Federal Fire Service recruitment website provides access to the FFS application.
We will cover everything you need to know about the beginning and ending dates for Federal Fire Service recruitment in this article. We have provided detailed information and instructions to help you with the application process.
These include the qualifications, prerequisites, and hassle-free application procedures for FFS recruitment. Read on and put all of these guidelines to use.
Note: The Federal Fire Service is not currently recruiting. Once online applications are accepted on the FFS recruitment portal, this page will be updated.
Please note the following before we continue.
- Never pay anyone who promises to help you land this job.
- The application form for the Federal Fire Service is free.
- For all of the candidates who make the shortlist, there will be screening and testing.
The Federal Fire Service (FFS)
The Federal Fire Service is the main institution of the Federal Government of Nigeria. It was created by an act of Parliament and given the exclusive mandate of mitigating, para-medicating, extinction, and preventing fires and other emergencies, as well as carrying out other varied tasks as assigned by the Honorable Minister of Interior.
The Federal Fire Service (FFS), which is run by the Ministry of Interior, is governed by the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB), which was initially established by Decree No. 14 of July 1986 as the “Customs, Immigration and Prisons Services Board.”
The Federal Fire Service (FFS) is constituted of different units or departments working in unison toward carrying out its mandate. The various departments include:
- Research, Inspection, and Enforcement (IIE)
- Admin and Supply
- Finance and Accounts
- Research, Planning, and Statistics (PPRS)
- National Fire Academy
The Federal Fire Service’s mandate also comprises:
- the investigation, mitigation, and prevention of fires
- Preparation of fire reports
- compliance with fire safety laws in public buildings
- fostering the establishment of fire stations across the nation
- Fire service policies are provided
- ensuring the State Fire Services’ duties are carried out effectively
- Regulating and registering private fire departments
- campaigns to raise public awareness of fire safety
- Public buildings’ fire risk assessments
- Issuance of fire certificates
- Construction site inspection to check for adherence to safety plans
- ensuring the uniformity of fire and rescue equipment imported or produced in Nigeria
- State and private fire services are subject to regulation.
Basic Requirements for the Federal Fire Service 2023/2024 Recruitment
Take note of the following requirements.
- Must live in Nigeria and be a Nigerian citizen.
- Interested applicants must be in good physical, mental, and emotional health.
- must not have a history of engaging in criminal activity
- An additional advantage is computer literacy.
- The applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 30 to be considered for the FFS recruitment.
- Must have earned at least five credits in the General Certificate of Education (GCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE) in no more than two sittings. The requirement for credit in English
- Interested applicants must be well-mannered and composed.
- Male applicants must be 1.65 meters tall and female applicants must be 1.60 meters tall.
- Male applicants’ chest measurements must be at least 0.87.
- Must be willing to work in a different setting
- Having the capacity to work under pressure and multitask
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong sense of community
- the capacity to complete tasks on time while multitasking
- Candidates should be capable of effective interpersonal and communication.
- All candidates must possess a reliable form of identification, such as a driver’s license, national identification card, passport, or voter registration card.
- Possession of a B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND certificate from an accredited institution in any field of study
- Candidates with a problematic criminal history won’t be accepted.
Steps To Apply For the Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Start your application by going to the official recruitment website, fedfire.gov.ng.
- Print the referee forms that must be properly filled out and submitted during screening.
- An email will be used to contact the shortlisted candidates.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. You’ll receive an email from us with the date and time.
If you are selected, you will be notified via email and scheduled for the following step in the hiring process, which could result in an exciting career with the agency.
The most recent information regarding the Federal Fire Service hiring process is occasionally posted on this website. So, keep coming back to this website often if you want to stay informed about the hiring process.
Additionally, we advise you to save or bookmark this page and keep checking for updates in case the authorities make any changes. We’ll let you know as soon as this happens.
Please use the comment section below if you have any questions about the FFS recruitment 2023. We will respond.
Additional Trending Recruitments in Nigeria;
- NDLEA Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- ECOWAS Recruitment 2023 Application Form With Portal
- NAFDAC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- NASRDA Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- ICPC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- NDIC Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023/2024 NPF Application Portal
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment 2023/2024
- FRSC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Registration Portal