FAAN 2023/2024 recruitment is currently ongoing. On this page, you can find more information about the FAAN recruitment portal, your qualifications, the job description, the requirements, how to apply, and other relevant details that will help you submit a successful application. Apply here for jobs with the Federal Airports Authority.
Do you want to take your career further with the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria? If so, you might find it interesting to know that the Federal Government of Nigeria is seeking young, enthusiastic people to join the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria who are interested in careers in the aviation industry.
All applicants for employment with the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria are given equal opportunity regardless of their religion, marital status, race, ethnic origin, gender, or any other diversity-related factors. For the opportunity to work for the federal government, all interested candidates must comply with the employment requirements.
There are many opportunities to work for the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria, whether or not you have a degree. Therefore, if you want to pass the hiring process, it is advised that you read this article all the way through and follow all the instructions.
Being surrounded by people with various skills, backgrounds, and levels of experience who are willing to share their knowledge will amaze you as a FAAN employee as to how much you will learn.
Basic Requirements for FAAN Recruitment 2023/2024
The following requirements must be met by applicants to be considered for the open position:
- Must be personable
- an aptitude for experimentation and trying new things
- Interested candidates must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Interested applicants must be well-mannered and composed.
- Must be willing to work in a different setting
- A well-organized CV/ Resume is required
- One may apply if one has a WASSCE, NECO, or GCE. Must have earned at least five credits in the General Certificate of Education (GCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE) in no more than two sittings.
- Each candidate must possess a current form of identification, such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, international passport, voter card, or National Identification Number.
- Applicants must be in good physical and mental health.
- must not have a history of engaging in any criminal activity
- An additional advantage is computer literacy.
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong sense of community
- having the capacity to work under pressure and multitask
- owning a B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND certificate from a reputable institution
- Candidates with a problematic criminal history won’t be accepted
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Two (2) recent passport photographs
Steps to Apply For the Recruitment
The process for applying is fairly simple. Follow the instructions below to apply for a position with the Federal Airports Authority:
- Go to www.faan.gov.ng to access the official website.
- Click on Careers under ‘About Us
- Decide which job best suits you.
- Carefully read the job description and requirements.
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Please provide all necessary details.
- Submit your application (free online application submission)
- Emails will be used to contact successful candidates.
FAAN Latest Recruitment Form Update 2023
On this website, we occasionally post the most recent information regarding the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria’s hiring process. Visit this website frequently if you want to stay informed about the hiring process.
We also advise you to save or bookmark this page and revisit it frequently in case the authorities change anything; we’ll let you know as soon as that happens.
Please use the comment section below if you have any questions about the FAAN 2023 recruitment. We will respond.
Additional Trending Recruitments in Nigeria;
- Dana Air Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Ibom Air Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Nigerian Port Authority Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal