The 2023–2024 Ekiti State SUBEB Recruitment process has begun. We will discuss topics like how to access the Ekiti SUBEB recruitment portal, Ekiti SUBEB teacher recruitment, requirements, qualifications, and other pertinent information you may want to know in this article.
The recruitment process for Ekiti SUBEB has begun successfully. Increasing employment opportunities and lowering the state’s unemployment rate are the goals of this year’s recruitment.
So if you are curious about the Ekiti State SUBEB recruitment and want to apply, do so via the Ekiti SUBEB recruitment website. Also, to be among the successful applicants this year, you need to know all the prerequisites, and capabilities, and how to apply successfully. Read on to learn more.
The mission of the Ekiti State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) is to advance a uniform, qualitative, and functional basic education in the state.
The Ekiti State Government is confident that with your help, they can make the State a preferred travel destination for everyone that is socially harmonious, economically vibrant, physically usable, and aesthetically pleasing. So what are you waiting for? If you know you have what it takes to be a teacher, then you are one step away from being shortlisted. Read on to learn more.
You can improve your chances of being shortlisted for the Ekiti State Universal Basic Education Board’s recruitment process this year by following the instructions on this website.
The Requirements for the Ekiti SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024
To qualify for full-time employment, take note of the following requirements.
- Inquisitive applicants must be Nigerian Citizens
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Certificate of State of Origin duly inscribed
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate
- Basic computer application knowledge is advantageous.
- Interested applicants must be of good conduct and composure
- A minimum National Certificate in Education (NCE)
- Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Certificate[TRCN]
- Holders of B.Ed., B.A. (Ed.), and B.Sc. (Ed.)/B. Tech (Ed.) are urged to apply (Graduates must submit NYSC discharge/exemption certificate)
- Interested contenders must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
- SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in a minimum of five subjects, including English and mathematics, are required.
- Custody of B.SC, B.ED, HND, NCE, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- Applicants interested in the Ekiti State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Must be ready to work in a new environment
- Inquisitive applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must be free from any illegal case in the past
Methodologies To Apply for the Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal at http://ekitistate.gov.ng/jobs and click on Recruitment at the top of the home page.
- Fill out the required application form for free (you must provide the following information: Full Name, permanent address, Local government of origin, Email/Telephone address, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, Marital Status, Academic credentials, Institution attended, and Course of study) and submit the application form
- Print out the enrollment slip
- Only successful contenders will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be a screening for all shortlisted contenders. You will receive an email telling you the day and time.
FAQS about the Ekiti State SUBEB Recruitment
Is Ekiti SUBEB currently recruiting for 2023?
The Ekiti State Government periodically hires. Candidates interested in the Ekiti State Universal Basic Education Board are instructed to visit the official recruitment portal and start an online application.
How can I apply for Ekiti SUBEB Recruitment 2023?
You can apply to the Ekiti State Universal Basic Education Board’s recruitment website. Once you are selected, life-changing opportunities are ahead.
When is the Ekiti SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024 Closing date?
The registration deadline for the 2023–2024 Ekiti State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment has not been made public. We will let you know once it is disclosed. If you want to be updated on new information, keep coming back to this website.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. Please feel free to use the comment box below to ask any questions you may have about the Ekiti State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment 2023.
Other Ongoing Recruitments in Nigeria;
- NELEX Portal Login 2023 | FG Jobs Portal
- NBC Recruitment 2023/2024 Is Ongoing Apply Now
- NIFOR Recruitment 2023/2024 Portal – APPLY HERE
- NASCP Recruitment Portal 2023 Is Open: (APPLY HERE)
- APSAN Recruitment 2023 Application Portal
- Dangote Cement Recruitment 2023 Portal Is Open
- Ongoing Federal Government Loans 2023 [APPLY HERE]
- NESREA Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Oil and Gas Recruitment in Nigeria 2023 Application Portal
- SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024 Teachers Registration Form Portal