The ECOWAS Recruitment 2023/2024 has begun. ECOWAS job openings, academic requirements, application procedures, and other relevant information will be covered in detail in this article to help you submit a successful application.
After reading this article, you will understand what is required of you to advance through this hiring process and stand out from the competition. To learn more about applying and the opportunities available, continue reading.
You might use this chance as a stepping stone to accomplish your objectives. So make the most of this wonderful opportunity and give your life some direction and meaning.
As a result, if you have what it takes to apply for this position, keep reading because this website contains all the information required to hire you. Read on to learn more.
ECOWAS Recruitment Certifications
Candidates must fulfill the requirements listed below to be considered for the Economic Community of West African States recruitment exercise:
- Interested applicants must be of suitable manners and calm.
- Must be ready to work in a new domain
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally coordinated.
- Occupancy of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND credential from an admitted institution
- Must maintain a minimum of Five Distinctions in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Applicant prying in ECOWAS jobs must be under 50 years of age.
- All candidates must have an accurate means of identification, such as an accurate driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, and Voters card.
- Female applications are enabled.
- Interested candidates must have acceptable transmission and interpersonal skills.
- Powerful team energy and superior analytical talents
- Capacity to launch project administration activities
- Computer literacy is a counted benefit.
- Government Medical Officer must approve applicants to be physically and mentally checked for assignment in the Council.
- Capable of working under stress in a multicultural atmosphere
Active Job Vacancies at ECOWAS
To ensure the successful implementation of its sectoral programs, ECOWAS seeks to fill the following positions with capable and qualified candidates:
- Mining, Stamina, Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency
- International Relations, Diplomacy, Legal Affairs
- Telecommunications and Information Technologies
- Political Matters, Peace, Security, Social Matters, and Gender
- Trade, Customs, Free Movement, Industry, and Promotion of the Personal Sector
- General Administration, Conferences, Finance; Human Resources Management
- Interior audit
- Monitoring and evaluation, Strategic governance, Strategic planning
- Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing
- Teaching, Science and Culture, Youth and Sport Development
- Farming, Environment, Natural Resources, Health, Animal Health
- Macroeconomic guidelines, Economic Research, Infrastructure
How to Apply for ECOWAS Recruitment 2023/2024
You are to supply the following details:
- Your Individual Information (Full name, Date of birth, Matrimonial status, Ethnicity)
- Your Contact Details (Present Address, Email address, Phone number, Country of Residence, and City)
- Skilled Experience
- Skilled Qualification or Credential
- Schooling (Doctorate, Master, Bachelor, HND, OND, etc. Give particulars in chronological order from most current to oldest)
- Wording Skills (English, French, or Portuguese)
Follow the instructions below to apply:
- See the official Economic Community of West African States recruitment outlet at www.ecowas.int
- Click on Professions at the lid of the home page
- You will be diverted to the present careers page
- Select a position that fits you nicely
- Read and follow the teachings carefully
- Download the application structure on the doorway and fill it out perfectly (Fill out the form operating a computer and mail it connected with your CV by email. Please show in the body of your application mail the title(s) of the job(s) you are applying for)
- Bind a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and an explanation letter
- Send all the records as mentioned above to the connected e-mail addresses
- Shortlisted contenders will be asked for the next phase of the recruitment training.
- There will be filtering for all shortlisted contenders. The date and time will be conveyed to you via E-mail.
ECOWAS Recruitment Current Update 2023
Keep checking this website frequently to stay informed about jobs in the ECOWAS.
Additionally, we advise you to bookmark or save this page and refresh it if anything changes frequently. We will notify you as soon as this happens.
- Applicants are to present only ONE application as numerous applications may result in disqualification.
- Do not pay anyone who proclaims he will help you get this position.
- The Economic Community of West African States recruitment procedure is unrestrained.
If you have questions about the ECOWAS recruitment 2023, please leave them in the comments section below.