Heard about CRA recruitment in 2023/2024? This page contains the Commission on Revenue Allocation job openings for 2023, along with information on the online application form, career portal, requirements, how to apply, start and close dates, and other crucial details.
- Online Job Application Form 2023
- CRA Job Vacancies 2023
- Is CRA Recruitment 2023 ongoing?
- Requirements for CRA Recruitment 2023
- How to Apply for CRA Recruitment 2023
- CRA Recruitment Closing Date
There are job openings in the Kenya Commission on Revenue Allocation, which you could apply for. KCSE, diploma, and even degree holders are given preference in the available positions.
In this article, we will explain job vacancies, requirements, and the steps to successfully apply for CRA recruitment.
We hereby advise you to read this article through to the very end to obtain the most up-to-date information regarding the 2023 CRA recruitment exercise.
Online Job Application Form 2023
To access the Commission on Revenue Allocation (CRA) job application form, you have to visit the career portal via the official website.
Visit the website by clicking this link, selecting ‘Career’ from the menu bar, looking through job openings, and then downloading the online application. You can use any browser you choose.
Would you like to know who is eligible to access the CRA job application form? If so, it is easy: applicants who meet the job requirements and are suitably qualified from any county in Kenya may apply.
West Pokot Nyandarua
Uasin Gishu Murang’a
Kericho Tana River
Kakamega Taita Mak Taveta
CRA Job Vacancies 2023
Below are the various empty positions in the Kenya Commission on Revenue Allocation (CRA) that you can apply for.
- Executive Secretary
- Natural Resources Management Officer
- Manager Procurement and Supplies
- Deputy Director Corporate Services
- Deputy Director Research
- Director, Fiscal Affairs
- Deputy Director, Internal Audit
- Manager, Communications
- Manager, Transitional Equalization
- Business Application Software Developer
- Director, Complaints
- Library Assistant
Note that CRA might not be recruiting for all these ranks at once, so once you arrive at the career portal, carefully check for available vacancies before beginning applications.
Is CRA Recruitment 2023 ongoing?
CRA recruitment for 2023 has not yet begun. Information reaching us is that the recruitment exercise will soon commence.
At the same time, we recommend you read this article to the end in order to understand how the process works so that once the form is out, you can proceed to the recruitment portal at once while others would then be trying to gain proper knowledge of the CRA recruitment process.
Other trending recruitments:
- ZPCS Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- KCGS Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
- NACOSTI Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Portal
- KISE Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Portal
- SEZA Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
- KBC Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
- GRA Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal www.gra.gov.gh
- TSC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal www.tsc.go.ke
- Qatar Airways Careers 2023/2024 Portal careers.qatarairways.com
Requirements for CRA Recruitment 2023
- The applicant must be a Kenyan citizen
- He or she must have an acceptable means of identity, such as a National ID or passport
- The candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field of study
- The applicant should maintain a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili.
- The applicant should have a minimum of four (4) years of practicing experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution (optional)
- The applicant should be a registered member of the relevant professional body
- The applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- The applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- The candidate applying should possess analytical, communication, strategic and innovative thinking, interpersonal, the ability to mobilize resources, and negotiation skills
- The applicant should fulfill the Chapter (6) constitution by possessing the following documents:
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC)
- Lastly, the candidate applying should be free of criminal record
How to Apply for CRA Recruitment 2023
- Write an application letter
- Prepare a detailed and up-to-date curriculum vitae (CV)
- Include your email address, experience, and mobile telephone number in your CV
- Scan your academic and professional credentials
- Provide at least three (3) referees
Carefully package this paper into a sealed envelope and address it as “application for the post of (insert the position you’re applying for)’ then send it to:
- Commission Secretary
- Commission on Revenue Allocation
- 14 Riverside Drive
- Grosvenor Block
- O. BOX 1310 – 00200
CRA Recruitment Closing Date
According to the Commission on Revenue Allocation (CRA), the recruitment for the previous job opening closed on Wednesday, December 28, 2022, by 5:00 p.m.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next three months from the date of this advertisement, then consider your application unsuccessful.
If you have any questions regarding CRA recruitment, kindly let us know in the comment section below.