Online applications are currently accepted through the civil Defence recruitment 2023 portal. The NSCDC recruitment website has a link where you can access the Civil Defence application.
On this page, you can find additional information regarding the application process for the NSCDC through the Civil Defense recruitment portal as well as other pertinent details about the hiring procedure. Apply for NSCDC jobs here.
Civil Defence 2023/2024 Ongoing Recruitment
Have you been wondering if the 2023-2024 Civil Defense Recruitment is still open? Interested in joining the Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps? Become a defender of the defenseless if you’re willing. Are you certain that you possess the necessary qualifications to seize this fantastic opportunity? If so, continue reading because the information at the end of this article will help you meet the requirements for a full-time job.
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) is a paramilitary agency of the Federal Republic of Nigeria’s government tasked with protecting the country from threats, attacks, or disasters.
The goal of Civil Defense is to create training programs and organizational plans that, by utilizing contemporary technology, will enhance national security.
All the information you require regarding the Civil Defence hiring process will be provided in this article. We have provided thorough instructions and information to help you with the application process.
These include the NSCDC recruitment opening and closing dates, prerequisites, and instructions on how to submit an application for Civil Defence recruitment by the deadline.
To demonstrate that you are qualified to go through the hiring process, there are some requirements you must meet before submitting an application. Below are the requirements.
Basic Requirements for NSCDC Recruitment 2023/2024
The qualifications are listed below as they appear on the Civil Defence Recruitment website. You must fulfill the conditions listed below in order to be one of the chosen applicants.
- Applicants must be Nigerian Citizens by birth
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- Computer literacy will be a counted advantage
- Present a valid birth certificate or an age proclamation
- Applicants should be between 18 and 30 years of age
- Must possess the requisite credentials and certificates
- Applicants must not have been involved in any financial mortification.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in no more than two sittings in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB.
- Applicant’s chest size must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Applicants must not have any of the following issues: communicable diseases, stammering, mental problems, sight issue, ear problem, or any physical disability. Must be physically and mentally sound. No tattoos or inscriptions on the body.
- Candidates must not belong to any secret association, cult, or fraternity.
- Must not have been interested in any criminal activities in the past
- Applicants must be unforced to work in a new environment
- Not be less than 1.60 meters for female and 1.65 meters for male candidates respectively.
- Applicants must be fit and present a certificate of medical fitness from identified Government Hospitals.
Steps to Apply for The Civil Defence Recruitment
The application period begins on Monday, December 12, 2023. Follow the instructions below to apply for Civil Defence recruitment.
- Log on to the official Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps web portal at https://interior.gov.ng/nigeria-security-and-civil-defense-corp/
- Click on the about us section
- Then click on Career
- Sign up for an account
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the required details
- Confirm all your details
- Submit your application
Candidates who pass the screening test will receive an invitation. You’ll receive an email letting you know the time and screening locations.
More Current Trending Jobs in Nigeria:
- Apply For FRSC Job
- Civil Defence Salary Structure and Ranks
- CBN Recruitment Application Portal
- SON Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vacancies
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2023/2024 NAF Portal
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Application
- NNPC Jobs Information
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Guide
- ExxonMobil Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- AAU Recruitment 2023 Portal
NSCDC Recruitment Current Form Update 2023
We occasionally post the most recent information on this portal about the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps recruitment drive. Therefore, keep coming back to this website often if you want to stay informed about the hiring process.
In case the authorities make any changes, we advise you to bookmark or save this page and refresh it frequently. We’ll let you know as soon as this happens.
Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the Civil Defence 2023/2024 recruitment, and we will do our best to respond.