The CBN recruitment 2023/2024 portal is currently accepting applications online. The necessary guidelines that will improve your chances of being hired for the CBN 2023 recruitment drive are outlined on this website.
We will provide you with all the information you require regarding the CBN recruitment form 2023, the start date, and the CBN recruitment closing date 2023/2024. We have included comprehensive information and instructions to help you with the application process.
These cover the qualifications, prerequisites, and easy application procedures for the CBN 2023/2024 recruitment. Read on and put all of these recommendations into practice.
CBN Recruitment Portal(door way) 2023
Interested parties can now apply to the CBN recruitment website, which is currently operational. The official job website for CBN is www.cbn.gov.ng, where candidates can apply and complete the online CBN recruitment form for validation.
The portal for the online application procedures is now accessible. You only need to apply if you have the necessary credentials, an active email account, and a working phone number.
To demonstrate that you are qualified to go through the hiring process, you must meet a few requirements before applying. The conditions are listed below.
Recruitment Requirements and Qualifications
On the CBN recruitment portal, the following requirements are listed. The requirements listed below must be met for you to be chosen.
- All Applicants must be a resident of Nigeria.
- Interested candidates must have fair communication talents.
- Interested applicants must be between the years of 22 and 30.
- All candidates must submit a National Identification Card such as an International passport, National ID card, Voters card, or driver’s license.
- Two (2) passport-sized photographs.
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from an acknowledged University.
- Mastership in computer application will be a counted benefit. Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of Web applications, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, and other related applications.
- Must possess a minimum of Five Distinctions in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English and Mathematics is mandatory.
- Must not have any criminal document at the time of application.
- Download and print out both the Parent/guardian and Disclosure form.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Must be ready to work in a new environment.
Central Bank of Nigeria Available Jobs/employments
Some departmental positions at the Central Bank of Nigeria are listed below.
- Security Services
- Trade and Exchange
- Banking Supervision
- Corporate Communication
- Legal Services
- Consumer Protection
- Capacity Development
- Financial Market
- Human Resources
- Financial Policy and Regulations
- Procurement and Support services
- Monetary Policy
- Medical Services
The Goals of the Central Bank of Nigeria are as follows:
- Encourage a sound financial system in Nigeria
- Provide financial and economic guidance to the Federal Government
- Act as Banker
- Issue legal tender currency in Nigeria
- Provide monetary and price stability
- Sustain external reserves
Why Should you Apply for CBN Recruitment?
If you take advantage of this chance:
- You will have the joy of being self-dependent if you are hired
- You will boost your skills by realizing new ones. These may include persuasive communication, supervision, administrative, technical, and many others you can ever think of
- You will have the chance to meet people you otherwise would not have encountered
- It will help you apprehend the world better
- It gives your life a connotation of meaning and purpose
- You will improve your conviction and social skills
- It gives you a sense of identity, shaping the definition of who you are as a person
- You will get a steady paycheck or salary credited to your account every month
- You will be astonished at how much you will learn from being around people with different talents, diverse backgrounds, and ranks of experience who are unforced to share what they know.
Steps to Apply for CBN Recruitment
Apply by following the instructions below:
- See the Central Bank of Nigeria’s official website at cbn.gov.ng
- Click on CAREER at the top of the porter to apply
- Pick a job opening
- Read the conditions as outlined on the page
- Next, apply for any of the job portals
Below is a summary of the CBN Recruitment Process and Procedures
- Applicants who complete the CBN’s conditions will be invited for a written test
- An open day at the head office for all successful applicants. It is an event of interactive activities where successful candidates are given more distant insight
- Essay writing practice, psychometric test, and panel discussion
- Final discussion with the Head of Human resources
For more details, you can contact the Central Bank of Nigeria via;
Email Address: email@example.com
Phone Number: +234 700 225 5226
You can address all inquiries to:
Central Bank of Nigeria
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way
Central Business District,
Federal Capital Territory,
CBN Recruitment Current Form Update 2023
On this website, we occasionally post the most recent information regarding the Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment drive. Therefore, keep coming back to this website frequently if you want to stay informed about the hiring process.
In case the authorities make any changes, we advise you to bookmark or save this page and refresh it frequently. We’ll keep you updated as soon as that happens.
Use the comment section below to ask any questions about the CBN 2023/2024 recruitment, and we will do our best to respond.