CBK Recruitment 2023/2024: This page contains information on the Central Bank of Kenya’s job application form, career portal, open positions, requirements, how to apply, deadline, and other details.
- Is CBK Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
- CBK Job Vacancies 2023
- Requirements for Central Bank of Kenya Recruitment 2023
- CBK Internship Application Form 2023
- CBK Career Portal Login
- How to Apply for CBK Recruitment 2023
- CBK Job Application Deadline 2023
- Success Tips for CBK Recruitment Application
Are you a Kenyan graduate looking for a job opportunity with the Central Bank of Kenya? If yes, we’re glad to notify you that the CBK recruitment exercise is ongoing.
Read this post carefully before submitting an application to ensure that it will be accepted. We have included all the information you need to know, including dos and don’ts.
Is CBK Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
It is true that the Central Bank of Kenya is hiring for the year 2023. Applications through the career portal are welcome from candidates who meet the requirements.
To this end, if you would like to be among the first people submitting an application for CBK recruitment 2023/2024, immediately after reading this article to get the application steps, proceed to the career portal.
Note that there are no application fees levied by the Central Bank of Kenya; all candidates can apply for employment at no cost by visiting the online career portal and completing the CBK employment application.
In the unlikely event that you inquire, is the Central Bank of Kenya an equal employer? Yes, that is correct; people with disabilities are also encouraged to apply.
The important thing is to meet the job requirements and follow the application instructions we’ve made available in this article.
You might also wonder who can apply for this position. Well, interested parties from the following counties can submit an application for the Central Bank of Kenya hiring.
Tana River Murang’a
Taita Mak Taveta Turkana
Garissa West Pokot
Marsabit Uasin Gishu
Kakamega Homa Bay
CBK Job Vacancies 2023
As you’re looking forward to CBK’s recruitment, here are the positions you can apply for:
- Assistant Finance Officers
- Bank Supervision Analysts
- IT Audit Associates
- Assurance Associates
- Banking and Payment Services Analyst
Other trending recruitments:
- Bank of Ghana Recruitment 2023/2024
- Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2023/2024
- Polaris Bank Recruitment 2023 Job Application Portal
- GTBank Recruitment 2023 Application Portal
- Providus Bank Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Wema Bank Recruitment 2023 Job Application Portal | Apply Now
- Titan Trust Bank Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Sidian Bank Careers 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal www.sidianbank.co.ke
Requirements for Central Bank of Kenya Recruitment 2023
- The applicant must be a Kenyan
- He or she needs to have a valid form of identification, such as a passport or national ID.
- The candidate should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- In the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) exam or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya, the applicant must maintain a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in either the English or Kiswahili language.
- The applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- The applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- and the capacity to make choices on one’s own while maintaining objectivity.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and manage workload to finish several tasks by the deadline.
- analytical thinking and the capacity to carry out work in a methodical, precise, and detail-oriented manner.
- Professionalism in interaction and execution of responsibilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Relationship management abilities: the capacity to establish rapport and foster positive connections.
- High standards of morality and integrity—always upholding the Bank’s standing and public image
- resilience and the capacity to keep going in the face of operational difficulties while adjusting to a changing environment.
- The applicant should fulfill the Chapter (6) constitution by retaining the following documents:
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully) completed the self-declaration form, which was stamped by the EACC, and filled out the first schedule (s. 13).
- The applicant must have a criminal-record-free background.
CBK Internship Application Form 2023
Would you like to apply for the Kenya Central Bank internship? If yes, below are the selection criteria that you must meet.
- The applicant must first be a citizen of Kenya.
- Intern applicants should have at least a first degree from a recognized university in Kenya.
- A graduate degree in any of the following fields is required of the applicant: finance, economics, statistics, banking, accounting, microfinance, management, social sciences, law, or a closely related field; alternatively, a master’s degree in a pertinent field may be obtained.
- Prospective applicants should be at least 21 years of age and not more than 29 years old.
- Awaiting graduation, the applicant must have graduated within the previous 24 months of the advertisement’s closing date.
- Candidates need to submit a letter of recommendation or reference from the university they attended.
- The candidate must have participated in previous internship programs or gained work experience in a field related to their degree after graduating.
- Should possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be goal-oriented, focused, dynamic, passionate, and self-motivated
- Needs to be able to work well in a team and solve problems.
- Should possess high levels of integrity and professionalism
- Must be computer proficient
To apply for a CBK internship in 2023, visit the career portal www.careers.centralbank.go.ke to fill out the online application form and then attach your academic certificates, transcripts, documents, and a recommendation or reference letter.
CBK Career Portal Login
The CBK career portal is where to submit an application for the advertised vacancies.
Note that the CBK career portal is where you can officially apply for jobs at the Central Bank of Kenya in 2023.
How to Apply for CBK Recruitment 2023
- Foremost, go to CBK’s official website
- On the menu bar, under ‘About’, click careers
- Select the position you wish to apply for
- Carefully fill out the online application form
- Upload required documents
- Proofread your application
- If everything is okay, you can submit
For reference, make a note of your application number or, even better, print off the acknowledgment page.
CBK Job Application Deadline 2023
The CBK recruitment deadline for applications was October 14, 2022. The Central Bank of Kenya has not yet announced the positions that are open for this year or the date that recruitment will end.
Success Tips for CBK Recruitment Application
- Make sure not to apply for more than one job.
- Endeavor to submit your form on or before the closing date
- Carefully read through the application instructions before applying
- Upload documents according to the stipulated size on the CBK career portal
- Take note of your application number after submission
If there is anything you did not understand in the course of reading this article, kindly let us know in the comment section below.