On the official CAC registration 2023 portal, you can access the CAC registration form 2023 online. On this page, you can find more information about how to register your business or company name using the CAC registration portal as well as other pertinent details about the free CAC registration.
We will cover everything you need to know about the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) registration in this article. You can use the comprehensive information and instructions we have provided to help with your application.
These include the requirements, cac.gov.ng free registration, CAC registration costs, free CAC registration 2023 portal, CAC business name registration, as well as instructions on how to register your business name or company without any hassle with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
Therefore, take this manual seriously because it contains all the details you require regarding the CAC registration process.
CAC Official Registration Portal 2023
The official website for the 2023 CAC business name registration is cac.gov.ng, where all applicants can register and submit applications for open positions. For all aspiring business owners and foreign investors, the only official registration portal is cac.gov.ng.
All aspiring business owners and foreign investors are urged to kindly follow the instructions on the registration portal at cac.gov.ng.
So in this article, we will show you a step-by-step guide on how to register your firm name in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
CAC Enrollment 2023
Do you want to record your company or business name with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and wondering how to go about it? If so, this article will walk you through the enrollment procedures.
Any member of the public can create a CAC account as long as he or she meets the necessities. Kindly note you will be a director, trustee, or proprietor/partner during the registration process.
The CAC business name enrollment process has been simplified by the Corporate Affairs Commission to encourage participation from prospective entrepreneurs and foreign investors.
Please note that you do not necessarily need the assistance of a chartered accountant, legal practitioner, or any other third party to register your business name with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
Below is the step-by-step guide on how to register a company name in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
In the past, it would take several months and a lot of paperwork to register a business name in Nigeria. It’s no longer that hard to register a business name with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
Below are the steps to record a business name with CAC
- Choose a business name and check for the availability
- Complete your pre-registration form to record a business name
- Pay for a filing fee
- Prepare your papers for upload
- Submit the original copies of your documents
Steps to Register Your Business Name in Nigeria
The enrollment process is so easy and pretty straightforward. CAC registration takes the following steps:
Step 1: Provide your authorized representative
- Surname/First Name/Other Name
- Date of Birth
Step 2: Provide your account details
- Phone number/email address
Step 3: Provide your residential address
- Post Code
- House Number/Building Name
- Street Name
Step 4: Provide a valid means of identification such as your;
- Permanent voter’s card
- National ID card
- International passport
- Driver’s License
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration
Finally, click on ‘register‘ and upload relevant documents. Upon completion of the enrollment and approval by the CAC, your certificate of incorporation will be uploaded to your account dashboard where you can easily download and print it out.
To get started, simply visit www.cac.gov.ng to get started. Click on Online Registration at the middle of the home page and start the online registration.
CAC Registration Fees 2023
How much does it cost to register a business name in Nigeria?
- Enrollment of a company not having a share capital costs N20,000
- Public company enrollment for the first 1m share capital or fewer costs N20,000
- Enrollment in a private company with an authorized share capital of N1m or less costs N10,000
- Private company enrollment above N500m authorized share capital costs N7,500 for every 1m shares of the company.
- Enrollment in a private company with a share capital of more than N1m and up to N500m costs N5,000 for every 1m shares of the company.
From time to time, we publish the latest news concerning the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) free enrollment on this portal. So if you want to stay educated and never miss an update, keep visiting this website regularly.
We also advise that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
If you have any questions concerning the CAC business name registration and other related information, feel free to let us know using the comment box below.
You May Also Check;
- Top Recruitment Agencies in Nigeria
- NBC Recruitment 2023/2024 Is Ongoing Apply Now
- NTA Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Dangote Cement Recruitment 2023 Portal Is Open
- NIS Recruitment Portal 2023 Is Open (APPLY HERE)
- DMO Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- Orange Group Recruitment 2023 for Graduates (APPLY HERE)
- Nigeria Police Recruitment 2023/2024 NPF Application Portal
- Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment 2023/2024
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal