Brookside Recruitment 2023/2024: job openings, application form, recruitment website www.brookside.co.ke, prerequisites, application procedure, deadline, and other important details are available here.
People Also Ask:
- What are the Brookside job openings in 2023?
- Is Brookside Recruitment 2023 ongoing?
- What are the requirements for Brookside recruitment?
- What is the Brookside recruitment portal?
- How do I apply for Brookside recruitment?
- What is the Brookside recruitment deadline?
Have you heard about Brookside Recruitment 2023/2024? If yes, would you like to apply? Great! We are pleased to inform you of the detailed instructions for applying for a Brookside job in 2023.
Brookside Job Openings 2023
- Assistant Production Manager
- Section Manager
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- General Manager
- Maintenance Technicians
- Technical Managers
- Technical Operators
- Production Managers
- General Manager
- Brand Manager
- Sales Manager
These are the open positions at Brookside Africa Limited. You are welcome to apply for any of these roles during the current hiring process.
Is Brookside Recruitment 2023 ongoing?
No, Brookside 2023/2024 recruitment is now closed. However, you will have another opportunity to apply soon. Interested candidates from any of the counties below can access the application form via the recruitment portal at www.brookside.co.ke.
Uasin Gishu Murang’a
Makueni West Pokot
Kakamega Taita Mak Taveta
Requirements for Brookside Recruitment 2023
To qualify for Brookside jobs, you must satisfy the following prerequisites without any requirements:
- The applicant must be a Kenyan citizen
- He or she must have the proper means of identification, which is a National ID or passport
- The applicant should have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field of study
- The applicant should possess a minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya with a D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili.
- The applicant should have a minimum of four (4) practicing years of experience
- Have a leadership course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from an acknowledged institution (optional)
- The candidate applying should be a registered member of a relevant professional body
- The applicant should be proficient in computer skills
- The applicant should demonstrate results in work performance
- Applicants should possess analytical, communication, strategic, and innovative thinking, interpersonal skills, the ability to mobilize resources, and negotiation skills
- The applicant should have a criminal record-free background
- The applicant should fulfill the Chapter 6 constitution by possessing the following documents:
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An authorized Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled out and completed the first schedule (s. 13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC).
Brookside Recruitment Portal
www.brookside.co.ke/careers.php is the recruitment portal for Brookside Africa Limited, also known as Brookside Dairy Limited. Persons inquisitive about Brookside jobs should first visit this portal to explore the latest vacancies.
How to Apply for Brookside Recruitment 2023
To apply to the ongoing recruitment exercise, follow the steps below.
- You’re to first visit the recruitment portal, www.brookside.co.ke
- write a cover letter denoting the position you’re applying for
- Attach copies of your Curriculum Vitae (CV), academic and professional certificates, Professional Certificates, Testimonials, or Passport
- Put your application in a sealed envelope showing the position on top.
- Scan and send these documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brookside Recruitment Deadline
The closing date for Brookside recruitment was May 17, 2023. If you didn’t apply before the deadline, ensure you bookmark this page so you can always check back to get updates.
Note that attempting to outsmart the application system, i.e., canvassing, will lead to disqualification as well, and if caught, would be prosecuted.
Other ongoing recruitments:
- AEDC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- State Express Transport Corporation (SETC)
- NSIWC Recruitment Portal 2023/2024
- UNICEF Birth Registration Recruitment 2023/2024
- PENCOM Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- AMCON Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- Dangote Cement Recruitment 2023 Portal Is Open
- General Service Unit GSU Recruitment 2023/2024
- KWS Recruitment Online Application Portal
- Oil and Gas Recruitment in Nigeria 2023 Application Portal
That is what we have for you today about the Brookside recruitment exercise. If you have a question, kindly let us know via the comment section below.