The BRISIN recruitment portal for 2023/2024 is currently accepting applications online. The BRISIN recruitment form can be accessed via the BRISIN recruitment website. The necessary guidelines that will improve your chances of being hired for the BRISIN 2023 recruitment drive are outlined on this website.
Everything you need to know about the Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN) recruitment form 2023, its start date, and its 2023 or 2024 deadline will be covered in this article. We have provided detailed information and guidelines that will assist you in your application process.
These cover the requirements, prerequisites, and easy application procedures for the BRISIN 2023/2024 recruitment. To continue, read the following advice and put it into practice. Apply for BRISIN jobs here.
The Federal Government of Nigeria recently established the Basic Registry and Information System in Nigeria (BRISIN).
The BRISIN Recruitment is now open to all qualified and interested applicants who wish to work for this organization. If you are interested in applying, keep reading to find out more about the hiring procedure for 2019 and your chances of being chosen for the ongoing BRISIN recruitment 2023/2024.
Facts About Basic Registry and Information System In Nigeria
- BRISIN is an integrated and all-encompassing system created for the verification, collection, storage, and distribution of information and data in Nigeria. It is the fundamental platform for data governance
- BRISIN facilitates and guarantees steady and continuous assessment and management of population and administrative institutions in Nigeria
- It is a system that manages our economy
- Data and Information in BRISIN can be accessible in Wards, L.G.A.s, and States of the Federation
- The primary goal of Nigeria’s Basic Registry and Information System is to support policymaking and planning in Nigeria by providing reliable data daily that will benefit both the government and the populace.
- It supports government agencies like Immigration, DSS, Police, NBS, NPC, FIRS, BRISIN, NIMC, etc.
- For millions of Nigerians, it creates employment opportunities.
- It also aids in lowering crime and corruption levels in the nation.
The Federal Government established the National Technical and Implementation Committee on BRISIN, which consists of:
- National Population Commission (NPC)
- National Identity Management Commission (NIMC)
- Ministry of Budget and National Planning (MBNP)
- National Bureau of Statistics (NBS)
- Federal Ministry of Defence (FMD)
- Federal Ministry of Interior (FMI)
- Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF)
- Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
- Federal Ministry of Education (FME)
- Office of National Security Adviser (ONSA)
- Ministry of Communication Technology (MCT)
- Federal Ministry of Information and Culture (FMIC)
- National Orientation Agency (NOA)
- Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs (FMFA)
- Federal Radio Corporation (FRCN)
- National Television Authority (NTA)
- Federal Ministry of Health (FMH)
- Federal Capital Territory – Pilot
Requirements for the 2023–2024 BRISIN Recruitment
The Basic Registry and Information System In Nigeria recruitment portal lists the following requirements.
- Inquisitive applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Applicants must be ready to work under pressure
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Inquisitive candidates must have sound communication skills
- Must maintain a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE)
- PHD, MSC, BSC, HND, NCE, OND, or FSLC diploma from an accredited institution
- Enthusiasm for learning and achieving results
- Candidates must be in good physical and mental health.
- The applicant’s age at the time of application cannot exceed 35 years old for the BRISIN recruitment.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Past working experience will be an added advantage
- A valid form of identification, such as a driver’s license, national identification card, passport, or voter card, is required of all candidates.
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
BRISIN Job Application
You are required to apply for one of the following categories;
- Commercial and Economic Activities
- Legal Documentation
- GSM Distribution
- Spare Parts
- Service Economy
- Rural Development
More Trending Recruitment in Nigeria Right Now:
- Secure a Job at CBN
- Apply For EFCC Recruitment
- FIRS Recruiting Apply Today
- Nigeria Police Job Application
- Get a Job today at NNPC
- See NDLEA Recruitment Process
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Form
Methodologies to Apply for BRISIN Recruitment
To apply for the Basic Registry and Information System In Nigeria recruitment, follow the steps below:
- See the official web portal at https://brisin.ng/
- Click on Recruitment at the top of the home page
- Choose one of the Categories that suits you
- Select “Apply Now”
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary details
- Confirm all your information
- Submit your application
If you are chosen for the next stage of the recruitment process, which could lead to an exciting career with the agency, you will be notified via email.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job
- You will be disqualified if you submit false documents. Make sure you are who you said you are before submitting your application.
- To cover registration, screening, and training, you must pay a registration fee of N1,000.
- All shortlisted candidates will take an online examination. The link for the online test will be provided to you. So prepare well in advance.
BRISIN Recruitment Form Update 2023
From time to time, we publish the latest news about the Basic Registry and Information System In Nigeria recruitment exercise on this portal. So if you wish to stay updated concerning the recruitment process, keep visiting this website regularly.
Additionally, we advise you to save or bookmark this page and keep checking for updates in case the authorities make any changes. We will let you know as soon as this happens.
Feel free to use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the BRISIN 2023/2024 recruitment, and we will do our best to respond.