Online applications are now being accepted through the Borno State Teachers Recruitment 2023 portal. On this page, you can learn more about the academic and non-academic staff recruitment intake, as well as how to submit a form using the Borno State teacher recruitment portal. Here are the job openings for teachers in Borno State.
We will cover everything you need to know about Borno Subeb recruitment in this article. You can use the comprehensive information and instructions we have provided to help you with your application. These cover the prerequisites, requirements, and easy application procedures for the Borno State teacher recruitment.
The Borno State Teachers Recruitment Closing Date 2023
Native to Borno State and looking for work? If so, are you more qualified to be a member of the support staff or a teacher? If yes, then this article is for you. You will have a chance to get a job because we are an equal opportunity employer.
The deadline to apply for teachers in Borno State is 2023–2024. Keep reading and stay focused because this page has all the information you need to seize this wonderful opportunity.
Borno State’s government believes that with your help, the state can be transformed into a socially harmonious, economically vibrant, physically functional, and aesthetically pleasing destination that will be a preferred destination for all.
To raise the quality of education in the state, the state government is taking the necessary steps. Promoting a standardized, high-quality, and useful basic education in the state is the goal of the organization.
We, therefore, have the pleasure of letting you know that the Borno State Universal Basic Education Board is currently accepting applications from suitably qualified individuals who can instruct any of the following disciplines:
- Agricultural Science
- English Language
- Basic Science
- Islamic Religious Studies
- Basic Technology
- Civic Education
- Computer Science
- Physical and Health Education
- Guidance and Counselling
- Christian Religious Studies
You are one step closer to being selected as one of the shortlisted candidates if you are confident in your ability to teach any of the subjects listed above. Apply all of the advice provided in this article after reading it from beginning to end.
The Borno State Teachers Recruitment Requirements and Qualifications 2023/2024
The following requirements must be met by applicants for Borno State teaching and non-teaching positions:
- Inquisitive applicants must be Nigerian Citizens
- Local Government Identification
- Interested applicants must be of acceptable behavior and composure
- Must be free from any unlawful case in the past
- Certificate of State of Origin duly autographed
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Birth Certificate (the National Population Commission) or Testimony of Declaration of Age
- Interested candidates must have sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Possession of B.SC, B.ED, B.A (Ed), HND, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- NYSC Certificate or letter of exemption for B.Sc and HND holders
- Must have SSCE, NECO, or GCE with credits in not less than five subjects including Mathematics and English.
- Primary Six School Leaving Certificate (for non-teaching)
- Strong team spirit and outstanding analytical skills
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
- Must be ready to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Applications will be added advantage
Steps To Apply for The Recruitment
- Visit the official Borno State Teachers recruitment portal at bornostate.gov.ng and complete the prescribed application form free of charge
- Select between the Teaching and Non-Teaching Jobs
- Fill in your details (full name, permanent address, Local government of origin, Email/Telephone address, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, marital status, academic credentials, institutions attended, and course of study) and submit the application form
- Print out the verification slip
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the next stage of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time for the Borno State Teachers CBT test will be communicated to you via E-mail.
- Negligence to report at the screening center within the stipulated time means that you have rejected the offer.
The Borno State Teachers Recruitment Current Form Update 2023
You should regularly check this website if you want to stay informed and never miss an update because we occasionally publish the most recent information regarding all recruitment in Borno.
We also recommend that you bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this work.
- Before submitting your application, make sure you are who you said you are.
- An applicant who does not have a teaching certificate can still apply (i.e those with or without a degree are eligible).
More Ongoing Recruitments;
. Anambra State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates 2023 Final List
. Delta State SUBEB Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Final List
. Lagos State Teachers Shortlisted Candidates 2023 Final List
. Ebonyi State Teachers Recruitment 2023/2024
. Federal Poly Bida Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
. FUWUKARI Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
. Federal Poly Idah Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
. UDUSOK Recruitment 2023 Portal
. KADPOLY Recruitment 2023 Portal
. UNIPORT Recruitment 2023 Portal
. UNIZIK Recruitment 2023 Portal
. UNILAG Recruitment 2023 Portal
. UNIBEN Recruitment 2023 Portal
. AAPOLY Recruitment 2023 Portal
. Ken Poly Recruitment 2023 Portal
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. Please leave any inquiries you may have about the Borno State teachers’ recruitment in 2023 or 2024 in the comment section below, and we’ll get back to you.