Bidco Africa Jobs in Kenya 2023/2024: Are you looking for jobs at Bidco oil refineries, Bidco drivers, Bidco HR email addresses, Bidco jobs in Thika, etc.? You may also want to check out the career portal at www.bidcoafrica.com.
- Bidco Africa Jobs in Kenya 2023
- Bidco Africa Job Vacancies 2023
- Types of Bidco Africa Jobs in Kenya
- Requirements for Bidco Recruitment 2023
- How to Apply for Bidco Jobs 2023
- Bidco Career Portal
- Bidco Job Application Deadline
- Success Tips
If yes, great! We are happy to notify you that this article includes all the necessary information regarding Bidco Africa jobs in Kenya, including requirements, application instructions, closing date, and other pertinent details.
Therefore, do not worry if you have heard about Bidco jobs in Kenya but are unsure about how to apply; we have got you covered.
Bidco Africa Jobs in Kenya 2023
Outstanding Kenyan manufacturer Bidco Africa creates a wide range of fast-moving consumer goods, including cooking oil, detergents, soaps, and cosmetics.
In the African market, the company has established itself as a reliable and trustworthy brand after more than thirty years of operation.
Because Bidco Africa is dedicated to fostering job opportunities in Kenya, it offers a variety of job openings, including those for drivers, human resource managers, and positions in oil refineries.
The organization is not discriminating at all in its recruitment process. Men, women, and even those with disabilities are therefore welcome to apply.
Bidco Africa Job Vacancies 2023
For the ongoing Bidco Africa recruitment exercise, listed below are the vacant positions available. Look through them, and when you find one you like, move on to the application process and requirements.
- Head of Marketing
- Turbine Operator
- Electrical Technician
- Mechanical Fitter
- Information Technology Officer
- Help Desk Support
- Blowmold and Filler Machine Operator
- ATM Sales
- Lead designer
- Lead, learning, and development
- Lead, Culture, and Employee Engagement
- Deputy Sales Head
- Oil refinery workers
- Drivers etc.
Types of Bidco Africa Jobs in Kenya
All of Bidco’s open positions can generally be categorized into three (3) groups, which are as follows:
- Bidco Oil refineries jobs
- Bidco Drivers Jobs
- Bidco Human Resource Officer (HR)
Other trending recruitments:
- KWS Recruitment Online Application Portal
- KCAA Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
- KCGS Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
- CBK Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
- KURA Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Vacancies Portal
- SEZA Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
- NACOSTI Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Portal
- KBC Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Form Portal
- ZPCS Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal
- KISE Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Application Portal
- KDIC Recruitment 2023/2024 Career Job Application Portal
Requirements for Bidco Recruitment 2023
- The applicant must be a citizen of Kenya.
- The candidate must possess a valid form of identification, such as a passport or national ID.
- The candidate must hold a diploma or degree from a Kenyan institution that is recognized.
- A minimum mean grade of D+ (D Plus) and above in either English or Kiswahili from the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) exam, or its equivalent from an examination body recognized in Kenya, is required of the applicant.
- A minimum of two (2) years of work experience is required of the applicant.
- The applicant must provide evidence of their accomplishments at work.
- The applicant should be able to think strategically and creatively, communicate effectively, have strong interpersonal skills, be able to mobilize resources and negotiate
- Working under pressure and with little supervision should be a strength of the candidate.
- A candidate for machine operation should have practical experience operating the machine.
- A criminal record should not be on your record because it will hurt your chances.
- The applicant must have the following documents to satisfy the requirements of Chapter Size (6):
- Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB Clearance Certificate);
- Criminal Investigations Department (Certificate of Good Conduct);
- An approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB Report);
- The Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully) completed the self-declaration form, which was stamped by the EACC, and filled out the first schedule (s. 13).
How to Apply for Bidco Jobs 2023
Candidates must visit the application portal, choose the position for which they want to apply, and submit their resume and cover letter, among other requirements, to apply for any of the advertised positions.
Bidco Career Portal
www.bidcoafrica.com/careers is the application portal for Bidco recruitment. This is where you will see vacancies and ongoing recruitment application forms.
Bidco Job Application Deadline
We advise you to submit your application as soon as you see this advertisement, even though the deadline for the Bidco recruitment exercise has not yet been announced.
The following are some dos and don’ts when applying for jobs at Bidco.
- Do not submit your application twice
- Ensure you correctly fill out the form
- Your CV must be up-to-date
- In the cover letter, state the job for which you are applying.
- Most importantly, submit your application as soon as possible
For Bidco Africa jobs in Kenya in 2023, that is what we have for you today. If you face any challenges trying to apply or have a question, kindly indicate in the comment section below