The 2023/2024 Anambra State SUBEB Recruitment process has begun. We will discuss topics like how to access the Anambra SUBEB recruitment portal, Anambra SUBEB teacher recruitment, requirements, qualifications, and other relevant information you might be interested in in this article.
The Anambra SUBEB recruitment process has begun successfully. Increasing employment opportunities and lowering the state’s unemployment rate are the goals of this year’s recruitment.
So if you are inquisitive about the Anambra State SUBEB recruitment and want to apply, do so via the Anambra SUBEB recruitment website. Also, to be among the successful applicants this year, you need to know all the prerequisites, and credentials, and how to apply successfully. Read on to learn more.
The mission of the Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) is to promote a uniform, qualitative, and functional basic education in the state.
The Anambra State Government is confident that with your help, they can change the State into a desirable travel destination for everyone that is socially harmonious, economically vibrant, physically practical, and aesthetically pleasing. So what are you waiting for? If you know you have what it takes to be a teacher, then you are one step away from being shortlisted. Read on to learn more.
The Requirements for the Anambra SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024
Keep in mind the following requirements to be eligible for full-time employment.
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Certificate of State of Origin duly autographed
- Birth certificate or age statement certificate
- Basic computer application knowledge is profitable.
- Interested applicants must be of fair behavior and composure
- A minimum National Certificate in Education (NCE)
- Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria Certificate[TRCN]
- Holders of B.Ed., B.A. (Ed.), and B.Sc. (Ed.)/B. Tech (Ed.) are urged to apply (Graduates must submit NYSC discharge/exemption certificate)
- Interested contenders must have sound communication and interpersonal skills
- All contenders must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or National Identification Number
- Must have attained credits in at least five subjects, including English and mathematics, in the SSCE, NECO, or GCE.
- Control of B.SC, B.ED, HND, NCE, OND, or NCE certificate from a recognized institution
- Applicants interested in the Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment must not be over 35 years at the time of application
- Must be ready to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must be free from any criminal case in the past
Procedures To Apply for the Anambra SUBEB Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal at anambrastate.gov.ng/ and click on Recruitment at the top of the home page.
- Fill out the required application form for free (you must provide the following information: Full Name, permanent address, Local government of origin, Email/Telephone address, Date of birth, State of origin, Nationality, Marital Status, Academic credentials, Institution attended, and Course of study) and submit the application form
- Print out the enrollment slip
- Only successful contenders will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. You will receive an email telling you the day and time.
Top Questions about the Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board
1. Is Anambra SUBEB currently recruiting for 2023?
The government of Anambra State occasionally hires. Candidates interested in the Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board are required to visit the official recruitment portal and start an online application.
2. How can I apply for Anambra SUBEB Recruitment 2023?
Visit the Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board’s recruitment website at to submit an application. Once you are selected, life-changing opportunities are ahead.
3. When is the Anambra SUBEB Recruitment 2023/2024 Closing date?
The Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board registration deadline for the academic year 2023–2024 has not been made public. We will let you know once it is disclosed. If you want to be updated on new information, keep coming back to this website.
To stay updated, keep visiting this website regularly. Please feel free to use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the Anambra State Universal Basic Education Board recruitment 2023.