The 2023/2024 Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission hiring process is currently in progress. In this article, we’ll give you crucial details about the recruitment portal, as well as information on requirements, qualifications, how to apply, and other topics that will help you submit a strong application. Therefore, if you are a recent graduate looking for work or have been out of work for a while, this is an opportunity for you. Read on to learn more.
The information we offer is what you need to be chosen. The procedures, prerequisites, and instructions that will help you submit a successful application have been outlined.
General Requirements for Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission Recruitment 2023/2024
Take note of the following requirements.
- All candidates must own a legitimate form of identification, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, passport, or voter card.
- Interested candidates must display good conduct and composure.
- The Akwa Ibom State Residents Registration Agency (LASRRA) must have the applicant’s registration.
- Be prepared to work in a new environment
- Those who are interested must be in good physical and mental health.
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong sense of community
- an aptitude for experimentation and trying new things
- Must not have previously engaged in any criminal activity
- An added benefit is computer literacy.
- The applicant’s age cannot exceed 35 if they are interested in the recruitment.
- Interpersonal and communication skills must be strong for candidates to be considered.
- Ability to meet deadlines in multiple-tasking environments
- being in possession of a B.Sc., HND, NCE, or OND certificate in any field of study from an accredited institution
- the capacity to finish tasks on time in environments requiring multitasking
- The West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), the General Certificate of Education (GCE), and the National Examination Council (NECO) all require a minimum of five Credits in no more than two sittings. Credit in English is compulsory
Vacant Positions Posted by the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission
The following positions are open for applications from qualified candidates:
- Electrical Engineer
- Education Officer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Technical Officer (Town Planning)
- Scientific Officer (Mining)
- Traffic Officer
- Traffic Assistant
- Midwifery Sister
- Structural Engineer
- Environmental Health Officer II
- Produce Officer
- Town Planning Officer
- Technical Officer (Electrical)
- Civil Engineer
- Motor Driver Mechanic
- Fisheries Officer
- Scientific Officer (Water)
- Technical Officer (Mechanical)
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical)
- Technical Officer (Civil)
- Statistical Officer
More Trending Recruitment In Nigeria Right Now:
- NDLEA Recruitment Portal
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment Guide
- Nigeria Police Recruitment Application
- Nigeria Immigration Service application portal
- Apply For FRSC Job
- Nigeria Customs Service Vacancies
- Coca-Cola Job Vacancies
- CBN Recruitment Application Portal
- FIRS Recruitment Information
- 774,000 Job Application Portal
- Federal Ministry of Education
- More On EFCC Job Application
- NEMA Recruitment
- Apply For Nigerian Army Vacancies
- NNPC Jobs Information
Essential Points to Note on the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment
- Apply on time. Avoid waiting until the deadline.
- You can only apply once.
- Therefore, be certain that you are who you claimed to be before submitting your application.
- If you submit forged documents, your application will be rejected.
- Spend some time verifying your information before submitting it.
- Never pay anyone who promises to help you land this job.
- Free applications are available for positions with the Akwa Ibom State Government.
- For all shortlisted candidates, there will be screening and examination.
Steps To Apply For the Recruitment
Use the steps below to apply for any of the open positions:
- Visit the official web portals via https://akwaibomstate.gov.ng/
- Choose the position that you want.
- Read the job specifications thoroughly.
- Simply select “Apply Now.”
- Provide all necessary details.
- Send your application in
- Produce a confirmation slip.
Some Questions about the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Recruitment
1. Is Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission recruiting for 2023/2024?
Yes. Periodically, recruits are sought by the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission. Visit the official recruitment portal and select the position of your choice if you are interested in applying.
3. How can I apply for the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission Recruitment?
Visit the recruitment portal at https://akwaibomstate.gov.ng/ to apply, then browse the open positions to find the one that best suits you. Once you are selected, huge life-changing opportunities are ahead.
4. When is the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission recruitment 2023/2024 Closing date?
The deadline for applications for the 2023–2024 Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission has not been officially announced. We will let you know once it is disclosed. If you want to know when there is an update, keep checking this website frequently.
Visit this website frequently to stay up to date. Use the comment section below to ask any questions you may have about the recruitment by the Akwa Ibom State Civil Service Commission, and we will do our best to respond.