The 2023/2024 AIB shortlisted candidates for the screening exercise have been released. The official AIB shortlisted portal also provides access to the list of candidates shortlisted for the AIB 2nd batch.
How to access the portal that has been shortlisted has been described in detail. Continue reading to learn how to view the AIB 2023/2024 shortlist of candidates and how to download it as a PDF.
Also, Check the; Federal Government Recruitment 2023/2024 Job Registration Portal
Is AIB Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Out?
Do you still have questions about whether you were pre-selected for the Accident Investigation Bureau screening process after applying for the recently concluded recruitment? If so, you are on the right page.
All applicants who applied for this year’s recruitment are encouraged to visit the official shortlisting portal to see if they have been selected for the screening process.
We are happy to inform you that the list of names that have been shortlisted for the 2023 AIB has been published. Some qualified applicants have been shortlisted by the AIB management, and the next round of hiring has been scheduled for them.
You have already been chosen for the screening exercise if your name is on the list. Check out the information on the AIB 2023 shortlisted candidates below.
Steps to Check the AIB Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024
The names of the candidates chosen for the screening process, which is a step in the hiring process, have not yet been made public by the management of the Accident Investigation Bureau. So the full list containing the AIB shortlisted names is yet to be published.
Wait patiently for the full list to be posted on the main AIB shortlist website for 2023 applicants. When the list is published, read on to learn how to check your name and access the portal.
By following the steps listed below, you can determine if you are one of the AIB 2023/2024 shortlisted candidates.
- Visit the official AIB shortlisted portal at www.aib.gov.ng
- Scroll down to the middle of the home page
- Click on View Full List under Shortlisted Candidates
Take note of the screening date and the necessary documents because if you fail to show up at the screening center on time with the necessary paperwork, you will be deemed to have rejected the job offer.
The management of the AIB will notify and contact all shortlisted candidates via their registered email addresses regarding the screening exercise, which will take place at specific locations across the country, in addition to checking the list via the official registration portal. For updates regarding the selection process, therefore, check your registered email address frequently.
You must bring the following documents with you to the screening center.
- Original and photocopies of your credentials
- A print-out of the submission confirmation page
- A valid means of identification such as a Voter’s card, National ID Card, Valid Driver’s License, National Identification Number (NIN), or International Passport (original and its photocopy)
- Two Recent Passport photographs
The list of selected candidates had not been uploaded at the time this article was being written. The full list is now published. See if you have been pre-qualified by visiting the official registration page.
We regularly post the most recent information on the hiring practices for the Accident Investigation Bureau. As a result, we advise you to bookmark this page and refresh it as frequently as you can to stay updated so that you do not miss a change.
You May Also Check;
- AIB Recruitment 2023 Application Form Portal
- AIB Screening Date 2023 Venue and Requirements
- AMCON Screening Date 2023 Venue and Requirements
- PENCOM Screening Date 2023 Venue and Requirements
- NUC Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Download PDF List
- NNPC Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Download PDF List
- Natforce Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Download PDF List
- NSDC Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Download PDF List
- NIMASA Shortlisted Candidates 2023/2024 Download PDF List
Please feel free to leave a question in the comment section below this page if you need any inquiries about the Accident Investigation Bureau’s 2023–2024 shortlisted candidates.