African Union Recruitment 2023: Are you interested in working for or joining the African Union? The application forms for different positions are available for all Africans. See what jobs are available for individuals in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
This article includes up-to-date information on available positions, required skills, application procedures, the careers website www.careers.au.int, internships, and other important specifics.
Do you want to apply for African Union jobs in 2023? Or are you interested in using their internship program to advance your career? If so, you’ve come to the correct place.
- United Nations Recruitment 2023/2024 UN Careers Application…
- UNDP Recruitment 2023/2024 UNDP Jobs Login Application…
- Civil Defence Portal Login www.cdfipb.careers For 2023 NSCDC…
All relevant information about the African Union’s 2023 hiring has been highlighted. Carefully read through for more information.
Is The African Union 2023 Application Form Out?
Yes, the application for the African Union 2023 is currently available. Interested individuals can obtain the job application form online at the recruiting portal, www.careers.au.int.
Apply for African Union (AU) Recruitment 2023 now. Take a look at the 22 job openings, their descriptions, eligibility requirements, and application instructions. To fill open positions in their organization, the African Union is seeking candidates with both academic backgrounds and work experience. Jamb Exam Results
The 55 member countries that make up the African continent make up the African Union (AU), a continental organization. In place of the Organisation of African Unity (OAU, 1963–1999), it was founded in 2002.
We are an integrated, prosperous, and peaceful Africa that is a major player on the international stage and is driven by its own population. Recruitment for the African Union (AU)
Why Should You Apply For The African Union Recruitment?
Work is more than just getting a salary. It is how you go after interesting professional challenges, look for novel rewards, and make a difference in society.
If you want to work for a company that offers employment mobility, a reliable growth outlook, and the chance to have an impact on the world, come work with us at The African Union. At the African Union, innovation involves more than just producing top-notch software; it also involves creating technologies that open up new avenues for advancement.
We promote a work environment that values independent thought and adaptability because we recognize that this does not occur by accident. It also helps to have the resources of a large global corporation to cultivate strong ideas.
The end result? Constant innovation as well as the gratifying feeling that one is changing the world for the better.
Open African Union (AU) Vacancies 2023
- Division Head for Digital Trade (AfCFTA)
- Chief Procurement Officer (AfCFTA)
- Program Officer Junior – IPR (AfCFTA)
- Bilingual Secretary (AfCFTA)
- Director Industry, Minerals, Entrepreneurship, and Tourism (IMET)
- Director of the Information Society Division
- Technical Cooperation and Resource Mobilization Officer (APRM)
- Senior Risk Officer (APRM)
- Senior Research, Methodology & Development Officer
- Senior Program Officer, Global & Continental Governance Programs (APRM)
- Senior Travel & Procurement Officer (APRM)
- Economic Governance Senior Country Review Officer (APRM)
- Senior Country Review Officer for Political Governance and Democracy (APRM)
- Senior Africa Governance Report Officer (APRM)
- Officer for National Governance Programs Monitoring and Evaluation (APRM)
- Accounting Finance Officer (APRM)
- Documentalist/Librarian (APRM)
- State Resilience Country Review Officer (APRM)
- Country Review – Gender Officer, Socio-Economic Development (APRM)
- Corporate Governance Country Review Officer (APRM)
- Certifying Officer (APRM)
- Strategic Planning Officer (APRM)
- Deputy Secretary General (AfCFTA)
So long as you meet the job qualifications, you are free to apply for any of the posted vacancies. The following is a list of prerequisites and current eligibility for hiring by the African Union.
Requirements for 2023 African Union Recruitment
- A citizen of an African Union member state is required to apply.
- He or she must have a valid form of identification, such as a national ID card or a passport from another country.
- possess a master’s degree in international trade, public administration, business administration, finance, economics, law, finance, management, or a related field. A minimum of five (5) years of direct supervisory experience, as well as fifteen (15) years of relevant professional experience, at least ten (10) of which were spent in senior management positions, preferably in intergovernmental organizations, national governments/public services, international or regional institutions.
- The following skills are required of the applicant:
- It is necessary to have leadership experience with a strategic vision and demonstrated abilities in managing complex organizations at the national, regional, or global levels.
- Establishes clear standards for responsibility, probity, value for money, risk management, and a zero-tolerance policy for fraud and corruption. It also ensures sound and open financial management and consistently improves outcomes in terms of impact, efficiency, and effectiveness.
- For an economically prosperous and peaceful Africa, there is a need for intellectual leadership, innovation, and the ability to propose and take the lead on new ways of working across silos in a complementary and synergistic approach.
- strong resource mobilization, political, and diplomatic skills, as well as a demonstrated track record of success in change management at the regional, national, or international level; demonstrated capacity for building harmonious and effective working relationships both inside and outside of the organization;
- the ability to inspire and motivate a wide range of individuals and organizations, as well as to launch successful campaigns and mobilize a team.
Qualified Countries to Apply for AU Recruitment
Candidates from any of the following countries who are interested should apply before the deadline for the current African Union recruitment.
Burundi Egypt Sahrawi Arab Tunisia Angola
Cameroon Morocco Mozambique Botswana Eswatini
Central African Republic Lesotho Malawi Namibia South Africa
Chad Burkina Faso Benin Zimbabwe Zambia
Congo Cabo Verde Côte d’Ivoire Gambia Ghana
Congo Djibouti Tanzania Uganda Guinea
Equatorial Guinea Comoros Rwanda Seychelles Sudan
Gabonese Tomé and Príncipe Ethiopia Republic of Kenya Madagascar
State of Eritrea Mauritius Somalia South Sudan Algeria
Liberia Guinea-Bissau Niger Sierra Leone Togolese
Libya Mauritania Mali Nigeria Senegal
Application Portal for African Union Recruitment
The African Union’s recruitment or career portal is www.careers.au.int, whereas the official website is www.au.int. Prospective applicants for this recruitment exercise should apply through the recruitment portal.
Steps to Successfully Apply for AU Recruitment 2023
Here are the steps for applying to the current African Union recruiting drive.
- Visit the AU recruitment website at www.careers.au.int.
- Choose the role for which you want to apply and read the job description.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the “apply now” button.
- Please include your CV and cover letter.
- Complete the online application form.
- Check your application for errors.
- Then submit it.
Deadline for African Union Job Applications 2023
The deadline for African Union recruiting is Tuesday, May 2, 2023. Applicants should make every effort to submit their applications on or before the deadline to avoid disqualification.